• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

FoS: Mido

scum is probably "Robot" and town is probably "Not a Robot" in this game
wanna explain why you think it's any different?

Would you like to enlighten me because I have no clue what it could be. Lol.
I was trying to think like ex but now the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma and I have no idea what's going on.

It was a stretch but I thought maybe ex thought you were overthinking the Miller thing, because it seemed like the kind of thing ex would say lol. But his vote on you honestly gives me Scooby doo vibes, and his inability to explain it just makes it look worse.

I'm also not sure what to think about Midori not knowing the difference between robots and non-robots. The town role pm clearly states "not a robot" so it makes me think maybe she's 3p or something but idk.

the robot thing is literally what defines who is and isn't scum, mido
No it’s not. It says in the OP that spongebob himself could be mafia. Robots are a type of character. Did you claim to be a robot?
FoS: Mido

scum is probably "Robot" and town is probably "Not a Robot" in this game
wanna explain why you think it's any different?
MY ROLE PM
The town role pm clearly states "not a robot" so it makes me think maybe she's 3p or something but idk.
NOT MINE.

Mine does not state that. It at no pints treats anyone as town or mafia depending on if they’re a robot. It tells me to eliminate mafia not robots, mafia.

Also just double checked my role pm and yeah again never mentions mafia as being robots. It’s completely treated as a character trait, and not alignment. Which either means

a) I’m the real miller and funnier did not make it obvious thus Tood is my counterclaim.
B) Robots are not exclusively mafia and people are just getting confused by the role PMs mentioning them.
C) I honestly don’t know, because now I’m legit confused since I supposedly have the only different town role PM.

@funnier6 Is it possible for you to confirm that robots are mafia and town is living beings?

@funnier6 Is it possible for you to confirm that robots are mafia and town is living beings?
The standard mafia PM includes “you are a robot”, the standard town PM includes “you are not a robot”. It’s not meant to be unclear, and the color will always be your true alignment.

Remember that directly quoting your PM is frowned upon but you may paraphrase anything you like.

I don't think Midori is mafia, unless this is a clever ruse. If she was, she would be able to put 2 and 2 together and realize the town pm would likely say "not a robot".

So she probably is 3p.

No it’s not. It says in the OP that spongebob himself could be mafia. Robots are a type of character. Did you claim to be a robot?
Uh, the robot flavor is just to explain why any character can be mafia. He did the exact same thing in another game but the flavor was "possessed" instead.
But yea, the mafia characters are prolly all robots and the fact you're not realizing it is kind of a super red flag. It even says Plankton made exactly 3, prolly alluding to how many scum we have to find.
And no, I'm not a robot.

Unvote
Vote: Midorikawa

This is a bit reckless but can you character claim?

Uh, the robot flavor is just to explain why any character can be mafia. He did the exact same thing in another game but the flavor was "possessed" instead.
But yea, the mafia characters are prolly all robots and the fact you're not realizing it is kind of a super red flag. It even says Plankton made exactly 3, prolly alluding to how many scum we have to find.
And no, I'm not a robot.

Unvote
Vote: Midorikawa

This is a bit reckless but can you character claim?
Hold on, do you think Midori is mafia? Read what I said in my last post, if the mafia PM says they are robots she would know the town pm probably says the opposite.

This looks a little opportunistic.

Hold on, do you think Midori is mafia? Read what I said in my last post, if the mafia PM says they are robots she would know the town pm probably says the opposite.

This looks a little opportunistic.
If she dived in without realizing that Robot or Not Robot are alignment indicative I don't see why she'd figure it out as mafia but not as town. And if I recall correctly, in funnier games Role PMs are given individually and only a brief version of them is placed in the scum chat.

In no moment she'd realize her scumpartners are Robots too unless they mentioned it, which seems unlikely to me.

Why are you going exnoiaing on me? It's literally early game and a person is defending the Robots while claiming miller, so are you sure you're on the right focus here?
Mido is a great player but even her can slip. I'm not pretending to turn a blind eye under the fallacy that veterans make no mistake.

If she dived in without realizing that Robot or Not Robot are alignment indicative I don't see why she'd figure it out as mafia but not as town. And if I recall correctly, in funnier games Role PMs are given individually and only a brief version of them is placed in the scum chat.

In no moment she'd realize her scumpartners are Robots too unless they mentioned it, which seems unlikely to me.

Why are you going exnoiaing on me? It's literally early game and a person is defending the Robots while claiming miller, so are you sure you're on the right focus here?
Mido is a great player but even her can slip. I'm not pretending to turn a blind eye under the fallacy that veterans make no mistake.
I literally said I think she's thirsty party lol, not town.

Third party is prolly still not a robot.
And if it was then what would be the mafia team? 2 robots + plankton? that makes no sense since alignment are randed separately from character.

It tells me to eliminate mafia not robots, mafia.
My role PM also says to defeat the Mafia in the wincon, but I feel like the fact that Mafia are robots is obvious from the OP?

It's literally early game and a person is defending the Robots while claiming miller, so are you sure you're on the right focus here?
She said it's possible that she's a Miller and funnier didn't make that clear, not the it's certain. And yes anyone can misunderstand flavor, and if funnier games work the way you described then yes that could happen regardless of alignment.

My role PM also says to defeat the Mafia in the wincon, but I feel like the fact that Mafia are robots is obvious from the OP?

She said it's possible that she's a Miller and funnier didn't make that clear, not the it's certain. And yes anyone can misunderstand flavor, and if funnier games work the way you described then yes that could happen regardless of alignment.

It looks like Mido slipped. I'm pretty sure if Mido was a miller then it would say in her role pm she is not a robot.

The standard mafia PM includes “you are a robot”, the standard town PM includes “you are not a robot”.
@ExLight Standard is the key word. My role PM is clearly not standard.

My character name is green. I’m Karen, planktons wife. If it helps it has technically in parentheses when it says im a robot. I’m literally a robot but I’m green, and my wincon is to defeat mafia. My wincon is quite clearly worded differently and I do show up as a robot on checks.

Now I see why that is. And here I was thinking “no duh” when I read that. Now I see it’s meant as a miller.

So no not an indep, not mafia. Just literally a robot and color is green.

To give a better idea of how it reads if I was spongebon it would be “You are a sponge.” But I have a technically probably to differentiate that I’m not mafia aligned but I am actually town just that my character is a literal robot.

Back
Top Bottom