• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

Easy to say after the fact. “I would have done it, but I wasn’t on.” You could have unvoted him before that if you were feeling unsure. Regardless of his site you were, you left your vote on him. So you have to take responsibility, instead you’re trying to avoid it after the fact nevertheless.
You don't know me well, I don't ever actually mention a real life issue negatvely impacting my gameplay unless it's true. I ended up getting sick and had to sleep it off for a few hours, and I mentioned that after EoD.

Also, had I been present for EoD I would have unvoted Ex. Honestly I kind of want to lynch Tristan today since he piled onto Ex last minute and it was very opportunistic on his part. I also noticed today that he was saying he agreed witn Ex about Min, yet voted Ex in the end, so that contradiction is weird.
Wrong.

I said I saw what Ex scumread in Minish's post, not that I agreed with him. You'll see if you read my posts that I disagreed with him in that it was a post that came from scum Min. Seeing what he saw is not that same as agreeing with it. There's no contradiction, if you read my posts again you'll see I've been rather consistent in that viewpoint.

It’s only a wasted lynch if he’s town. If he’s not town then how is it a wasted lynch? People seem to be ignoring the whole NAI roles.And his only reaction towards me has been claiming ad saying “I’m town” but nothing else.
If he is a tree stump, it would be a wasted lynch either way. And assuming he's telling the truth, letting us know that ahead of time is pro-town, since if he's a scum tree stump he could just act scummy enough for us to try lynching him and then we've wasted a day.

The problem here is the possibility that he's lying, which is certainly possible but I can try using a certain ability I have tonight in an attempt to discern that.

Wrong.

I said I saw what Ex scumread in Minish's post, not that I agreed with him. You'll see if you read my posts that I disagreed with him in that it was a post that came from scum Min. Seeing what he saw is not that same as agreeing with it. There's no contradiction, if you read my posts again you'll see I've been rather consistent in that viewpoint.
Ah yeah, looked back, I misremembered. You kept mwntioning his post on you in Scooby Doo. So your push on him was actually pretty consistent with your earlier D1 posts.

this game feels so dead

this is what happens when you don't vote "hmm, x and y have done something strange" and leave it at that

is this a general thing in zelda dungeon :unsure:?

the metas posted on against other players feel like they cancel each other out with the whole "they have been a bit strange but maybe not too strange" - minish got the most consistent claims that it doesn't feel like their scum selves, so (y)to them

@Mellow Ezlo you didn't answer here

Also, had I been present for EoD I would have unvoted Ex. Honestly I kind of want to lynch Tristan today since he piled onto Ex last minute and it was very opportunistic on his part. I also noticed today that he was saying he agreed witn Ex about Min, yet voted Ex in the end, so that contradiction is weird.

Why would you have unvoted Ex? Would you have voted someone else?

i feel like there's one scum in the exlight wagon and one scum in the tood wagon, and one scum out of it this is a gut feeling based on previous experience i can't fully explain so pls don't lynch me for it

the massive lack of voting this phase is really annoying - i wasn't here d1, then i came, and bam, almost everyone from d1 is gone...

is this a general thing in zelda dungeon :unsure:?

Actually ZD games are way more active than Bulba games usually. Personally for myself, I'm also in another game at the moment and have a third about to start.

i feel like there's one scum in the exlight wagon and one scum in the tood wagon, and one scum out of it this is a gut feeling based on previous experience i can't fully explain so pls don't lynch me for it

What makes you certain Tood isn't scum? If that's the case I could see something like 2 scum on Ex, one off.

Someone asked about Deku's meta earlier (too lazy to go back). He doesn't have a great meta really. He generally seems scummy. He does like to play scum more than town though, so there are times he will ditch as town and be really active as scum. But that's not a super reliable meta.

The fact that Mez is one of the higher posters gives me a bit of pause. He also likes playing scum more than town. It's just hard going for Mez when I'm uncertain because he's strong to have as a scum hunter later on if he's town.

Vote: Tristan

What makes you certain Tood isn't scum? If that's the case I could see something like 2 scum on Ex, one off.

Tood can be scum too with one scum voting them, though I admit that makes it sound a bit more unlikely and shoots the feeling down.

Someone asked about Deku's meta earlier (too lazy to go back). He doesn't have a great meta really. He generally seems scummy. He does like to play scum more than town though, so there are times he will ditch as town and be really active as scum. But that's not a super reliable meta.

I did - I see. It reminds me of his play in Seraph at the End.

What about Naga10? I don't remember if you said anything about them.

The fact that Mez is one of the higher posters gives me a bit of pause. He also likes playing scum more than town. It's just hard going for Mez when I'm uncertain because he's strong to have as a scum hunter later on if he's town.

Who is Mez? I'm assuming it's Mellow Ezlo?

I'm a bit confused here, are you voting him based on his activity being higher, thus it makes him more likely to be Mafia as he likes playing that more? I don't think that reasoning builds confidence in me to follow it. Is there more to the vote you are not sharing - is there anyone else?

Just some crack theory on how you and mido may be plankton / karen.
All right, what do you think about the people on your wagon then
I don't doubt that Mido's a legit miller. I trust her claim, and she's leaning town for me since she's one of the players who comes off as actively trying to scumhunt right now.

Deku I have no strong thoughts on, although I still don't understand the logic of the first miller claim being the safest one. He's been a bit absent this phase, so I don't have too much to say.

I think Minish is alright as well. I was a bit skeptical of the need to keep me and Ex's wagons close, but I see where she's coming from with trying to lure out possible scum with that.

Also, just cause I didn't do it yesterday:

Vote: SMS

If there was a chance that you'd miss EoD, I think the vote on Ex should have been removed. Especially if you were still unsure about him. Mentioning it after EoD and saying you would have is a weak excuse.

Sorry, must have missed it.

Yeah, I do believe his Miller claim is true. Like I said, he was the first one to claim his Miller ability was because of a specific episode, not because he was robot-like (something Ex later claimed as well, and proved). There's no reason for a mafia role PM to say "you may appear guilty in checks" or anything along those lines if the same PM also says "you are a robot". It just seems silly and redundant to me and I feel like funnier just had a list of characters who would have the Miller modifier if they happened to rand town.

Lmao

I'm not responding to any of your points against me. Because there are none.

Give me some, like, genuine reasons if you want me to take your vote seriously. You know how I feel about using meta as the basis for your entire read, especially when you know your meta on me has been wrong before more than once (champs is a very recent example) and I'm tired of being suspected for dumb reasons like this.

Sorry, must have missed it.

Yeah, I do believe his Miller claim is true. Like I said, he was the first one to claim his Miller ability was because of a specific episode, not because he was robot-like (something Ex later claimed as well, and proved). There's no reason for a mafia role PM to say "you may appear guilty in checks" or anything along those lines if the same PM also says "you are a robot". It just seems silly and redundant to me and I feel like funnier just had a list of characters who would have the Miller modifier if they happened to rand town.

Uhh, I don't think that answers my question?

How does Tood get more merit than ExLight when ExLight claimed his full role?

Uhh, I don't think that answers my question?

How does Tood get more merit than ExLight when ExLight claimed his full role?
I've explained why a few times. It had to do with the way Tood had said he's likely a Miller because of one very specific episode related to his character; this was proven to be true with Ex, and doesn't seem like something that would be easily made up.

Am I really the only one that sees it that way?

See, that's what makes reading Deku hard; because usually when he is in school he joins games, and is inactive regardless of alignment. For the most part of last and this year he played that way, so seeing him active is rare.

The point is, nobody really has reliable meta on Deku, lol.

Also, just cause I didn't do it yesterday:

Vote: SMS

If there was a chance that you'd miss EoD, I think the vote on Ex should have been removed. Especially if you were still unsure about him. Mentioning it after EoD and saying you would have is a weak excuse.
I can't predict the future, I didn't know I waa going to get sick hours before. But if you want to chalk this up to me lying I can't really change your mind, and I don't have the desire to.

Who is Mez? I'm assuming it's Mellow Ezlo?

I'm a bit confused here, are you voting him based on his activity being higher, thus it makes him more likely to be Mafia as he likes playing that more? I don't think that reasoning builds confidence in me to follow it. Is there more to the vote you are not sharing - is there anyone else?

Sorry, yeah Mez is Mellow Ezlo. I'll answer the rest below in reply to you and Mez.

Lmao

I'm not responding to any of your points against me. Because there are none.

Give me some, like, genuine reasons if you want me to take your vote seriously. You know how I feel about using meta as the basis for your entire read, especially when you know your meta on me has been wrong before more than once (champs is a very recent example) and I'm tired of being suspected for dumb reasons like this.

I've explained it a bit scattered throughout. I'm focusing on the Ex wagon which you were part of. You were the vote that made him be lynched. And like I said, I don't think you gave as much consideration to his claim as you would if you were town. Mafia would gladly welcome a d1 kill on the town vig. Especially if that means leaving a potential miller as wifom (in the case Tood is town). If Tood isn't town and y'all are scumbuds you couldn't remove your vote for fear of him being lynch.

I think SMS is town, so that leaves 3 people on the Ex lynch. It could certainly be Snowy or Naga but I'm not as familiar with them. I could potentially go for one of them today as well.

I'm not sure what exactly you did to Midori either, but from what you've said elsewhere it seems like a not great role to have in scums hands.

Yes I'm using some meta here but I'm not relying on it solely. I feel like you're more sitting back and letting town harm themselves rather than helping scumhunt like I know you're good at. It was surprising when I saw you had as many posts as me, but I didn't recall you actually pushing anywhere besides talking about claims.

Yeah believe it or not I generally can get a meta read on Min pretty early that is usually accurate. We've been playing Mafia like every month for the last year and half practically, lol.

Maybe here on Bulba, but on ZD when he prods odd places he's usually scum.
This is Bulba. And he was town. So....
You don't know me well, I don't ever actually mention a real life issue negatvely impacting my gameplay unless it's true. I ended up getting sick and had to sleep it off for a few hours, and I mentioned that after EoD.
I understand real life getting in the way. That’s not my issue. It’s you saying “I would have unvoted him” . You’re trying to avoid responsibility for your part in his lynch. That’s the scummy thing.
If he is a tree stump, it would be a wasted lynch either way. And assuming he's telling the truth, letting us know that ahead of time is pro-town, since if he's a scum tree stump he could just act scummy enough for us to try lynching him and then we've wasted a day.

The problem here is the possibility that he's lying, which is certainly possible but I can try using a certain ability I have tonight in an attempt to discern that.
If he is mafia he must die regardless. Once he’s lynched he doesn’t count towards his alignments numbers. So he would need to be lynched if he’s mafia and thus it’s not a wasted lynch ad were removing mafia.

Back
Top Bottom