• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

*cough* that is, also assuming that Storm and Deku are "in their right mind" which by their posts so far in the game, I question that of the former :U
Stay tuned for Chaos Mafia 6 on ZD. Youll love it

but honestly I don’t think we should jump to the assumption that he’s mafia because he was penny wise. Our host has a sense of humor so it would be downright hilarious to have penny wise as town.

I just checked Storm's other games, and while 'good' characters can be scum it doesn't seem like bad characters are ever town. So I think it's decent chance he was mafia.

I don’t think it’s usually one or the other though. I think they usually can use both

Sometimes it is sometimes it's not. Just depends on the host really.

How often is Poisoner a role on ZD? I feel like that's a very specific role to explain the one kill last night that I haven't seen around here very frequently. I would say that a Bus Driver or even a lucky Doctor protect is more likely than that.

Not super often. I've seen it maybe a few times. Once being my first game as mafia.

otherwise it's justified cum with two consistent kills per night which is just busted

LMAO, I'm dying.

I've seen 4 or 5 poisoners and none of them could nightkill AND poison the same night, it's always one or the other

otherwise it's justified cum with two consistent kills per night which is just busted

Poisoners I’ve seen are usually limited.

Also dude go take a cold shower. We’re trying to have a serious discussion here.
Stay tuned for Chaos Mafia 6 on ZD. Youll love it
Let me know when that’s happening. I’ll try to join!

Things I've been thinking:
  • I still think that one person who voted ExLight during the middle of the day yesterday is mafia (between SMS, Dawning, and Mido)
  • Pennywise is the creepiest evil shit and as such HD is probably Mafia which in of itself warrants a reread
  • Rereading the Ex/Mido exchange makes me think it's town/town, or at the very least not forced
  • I don't like the fact that two typically more active players have said that they don't really care about this game and won't put effort into it (Funnier and SMS)

And finally, ladies and gentlemen, I give to you the dichotomy of man.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman
Ahahaha,

SMS: I'm not going to be invested in this game

Other players: He can't defend himself if he isn't here, he must be scum!

I feel like a Poisoner is a lot more likely than a we getting Doctor or Bus driver correctly.
These require more people to guess correctly which is unlikely.

Just don't let your guard down.
If we conclude there are no Poisoners we can probably clear people later in the game.

How often is Poisoner a role on ZD? I feel like that's a very specific role to explain the one kill last night that I haven't seen around here very frequently. I would say that a Bus Driver or even a lucky Doctor protect is more likely than that.

And seriously though, I don't think that anyone in their right mind would put Pennywise the Clown on the town side. Unless the game was villains vs. heroes with villains as town.

*cough* that is, also assuming that Storm and Deku are "in their right mind" which by their posts so far in the game, I question that of the former :U
I am insulted that you think I'm in my right mind ;P

Vote: SMS

I don't buy this whole "I'm busy with another game" story, specially when you prove to be keeping an eye here.
Fatima crumbled from basic pressure and had HD jumping in their defense constantly while trying to paint me in bad colors. So I feel like this is a slot that could get some more pressure.

Ahahaha,

SMS: I'm not going to be invested in this game

Other players: He can't defend himself if he isn't here, he must be scum!

Don't try to drag it out of context. You called funnier out for doing the same exact thing, then proceeded to do it yourself.

SMS, who do you think is scum?

Back
Top Bottom