• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Gamefreak left the Pokedex entries in the data. These are the returning Pokemon in the Crown Tundra. A shame they didn't think to grab Alola's sole Ice type.

There are 102 Pokemon in this image.

Oh, Game Freak. Bless.

So, only 4 purely Gen 4 Pokemon being added to the Crown Tundra. It seems very weird to me that they have all fossil Pokemon except for the Gen 4 fossils as well.

Still no Furret :(
I'm actually surprised to see Sentret and Furret excluded from this list.

With this leak, 44 of Sinnoh's Pokemon are unavailable. 44 of Johto's Pokemon are also unavailable. 48 from Hoenn are still unavailable as well.

This is in contrast with 34 from Kanto still unavailable, 31 from Unova, 21 from Kalos and 11 from Alola. Considering the size of these 4 dexes, this isn't super surprising.

So, as of the Crown Tundra, 233 Pokemon are unavailable in Sword and Shield.

But I would say, whatever the next game's focus is, expect a lot of Gen 2, 3 and 4 Pokemon in the regional dex.

We could easily get a 3rd DLC.
The third DLC would have to bring back the 233 Pokemon missing from the 1st 2 packs. Think GF will do that? Or even just a final "Here's the rest" pack?

Honestly, they "made" these 200+ models in less than a year, they could do it again and give us what's left.

And honestly if they do, there should never be an excuse as to why all Pokemon wouldn't be able to go to a game on the Switch, as they'd just be reusing models.

I'm actually surprised to see Sentret and Furret excluded from this list.

With this leak, 44 of Sinnoh's Pokemon are unavailable. 44 of Johto's Pokemon are also unavailable. 48 from Hoenn are still unavailable as well.

This is in contrast with 34 from Kanto still unavailable, 31 from Unova, 21 from Kalos and 11 from Alola. Considering the size of these 4 dexes, this isn't super surprising.

So, as of the Crown Tundra, 233 Pokemon are unavailable in Sword and Shield.

But I would say, whatever the next game's focus is, expect a lot of Gen 2, 3 and 4 Pokemon in the regional dex.
It's probably going to be Let's Go Johto with only the first two gens.

Still no Ampharos line very disappointing.

Is some Isle of Armour content postgame only? I've not become champ yet, but have evolved Kubfu into Urshifu.
No one seem to be mentioning me how to get it to Gigantamax, Hop hasnt turned up. Honey and Mustard havent asked for a battle.
Mustard just says come back when ive done what i need to do

Still no Ampharos line very disappointing.

Is some Isle of Armour content postgame only? I've not become champ yet, but have evolved Kubfu into Urshifu.
No one seem to be mentioning me how to get it to Gigantamax, Hop hasnt turned up. Honey and Mustard havent asked for a battle.
Mustard just says come back when ive done what i need to do

Yes, there is a portion that only takes place if you've become the Champion and completed the post-game storyline.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom