• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Poster

Oh no...

Oh no...

Even with 4 episodes, this is going to be rushed as hell isn't it?
Are they confirmed to be just 4 episodes though? Just because there are 4 pictures doesn't mean that the number of episodes will be the same though. The first three seem like they might be from the same episode.

Really disappointing that it's going to be rushed. Even the Lusamine/Aether arc took place within 10-15 episodes.

Last edited:
I'm intrigued by Mewtwo's appearance on the poster. Are we gonna get the Mewtwo from M1/Mewtwo Returns? Or are we getting a third Mewtwo in the anime?

アニメ『ポケモン』10/23からガラル地方の伝説と秘密に迫る“ソード&シールド編”がスタート! 新キービジュアルが公開 - ファミ通.com

Also, the Famitsu article directly states "4 weeks starting 23/10", so we are almost most definitely getting just a 4-episode arc for now.

In addition, this arc is called the "Sword and Shield arc" as per the Famitsu article.

Wasn't Mewtwo from M1 'copyrighted' or something by the VA's family? Isn't that also the reason they went with an entirely different Mewtwo in the Genesect movie?

I think the problem wasn't with Mewtwo's VA, but rather with Takeshi Shudo's family.

Anyways, since they were able to use that Mewtwo in the M1 remake, I was assuming that they finally worked things out with Shudo's family.

But if Go is really going to catch a Mewtwo (shudders), I guess I would rather they come up with a third Mewtwo, despite how ridiculous that sounds

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom