• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN075: Cresselia - A Midsummer Night's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget that time Darkrai randomly appeared in Kalos for...some reason...

Honestly I am happy Cresselia gets another episode onscreen. The problem is: you can only do limited things with a pokemon based on nightmares and the one who cures them. I just hope it isnt a similar plot like the DP episode back then (they were OK).

Jirachi & Elgyem: MY BOYS!:bulbaLove: I hope they have decent roles like their last ones.
Slaking/Girafarig/Chansey: Maybe they belong to Norman or Whitney? They could also be a part of a safari zone episode, as Chansey-famously- and Girafarig appear in one in the games (not in the same region though).
Mimikyu: I'm surprised it took this long for it to get more than just a Cameo in Journeys considering its popularity. I'm gonna keep my hopes low and say it's a part of another Pikachu filler.
Unown: The ruins of Alph are such an obvious location to visit in Johto, that should have been shown earlier according to the poster. It's great that we'll finally see ! & ?.
Shedinja: Wow, this is really a group of underseen Pokemon. I hope we see its ability and biology come into play.

Super exciting she's back, but the low budget animation these two episodes seems to have was seriously off-putting. Hope it'll still be better than that joke of a Cresselia/Darkrai episode back in DP tho.

Super exciting she's back, but the low budget animation these two episodes seems to have was seriously off-putting. Hope it'll still be better than that joke of a Cresselia/Darkrai episode back in DP tho.
To me, the animation doesn't look bad at all. And it's definitely going to be better than that.

The summary sounds kinda the same
Satoshi, Gou and Koharu go to Sinnoh to investigate what is causing people not to sleep, the Nightmare Pokemon. Meanwhile Koharu meets Hikari on the way to a Pokemon Contest"

Image:
Satoshi: aww Buneary and Pikachu are so cute together
Dawn: did you use the word cute?
Satoshi: yeah it kinda reminds me of me and her..
Dawn :?????

Will they finally fix Cresselia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom