• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay, just got home from a day out

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

A call arrives from Hikari about how someone that looked just like her suddenly came out of a hole of light... At the same time, the Sinnoh region is in chaos due to Pokémon being abducted one after another! What is the connection between the Pokémon and the holes of light?

Summary:
Satoshi gets a call from Hikari, who tells him her partner Pochama has been abducted. It appears Pokémon have been abducted one after another in the Sinnoh region, so Satoshi, Go and Koharu head to where Hikari is in order to solve the mystery. And she tells them that someone that looked just like her came out of a hole of light and took Pochama with her...?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu

Sorry for the delay, just got home from a day out

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant

A call arrives from Hikari about how someone that looked just like her suddenly came out of a hole of light... At the same time, the Sinnoh region is in chaos due to Pokémon being abducted one after another! What is the connection between the Pokémon and the holes of light?

Summary:
Satoshi gets a call from Hikari, who tells him her partner Pochama has been abducted. It appears Pokémon have been abducted one after another in the Sinnoh region, so Satoshi, Go and Koharu head to where Hikari is in order to solve the mystery. And she tells them that someone that looked just like her came out of a hole of light and took Pochama with her...?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu

How dare you go out when we are getting Summaries and VA lists (JK off course, i hope you enjoyed your day).

It’s almost surreal we’ve come to a point where I’m actually surprised that they’re appearing here :confused: Maybe the rat can return from the dead too..
I think the writers of Journeys just didn't know what to do with them this time around (or still don't) hence the long absences of both of them and Morpeko.

Look guys look!

Cynthia has a Kommo-o! Just like her Pokemon Masters counterpart!
JH0egcz.jpg

Look guys look!

View attachment 153241
I saw it on Twitter, like just an hour before you posted this, and being someone who has never played Masters, was like, wait, what?!? Cynthia has a Kommo-o now?!?? But that's good, though, about time Kommo-o got some screen time after barely getting any in the Sun and Moon series. Just think now, though, when Ash goes up against her soon enough in the PWC, he's going to have to go up against two Pseudo-Legendary Dragon types. Yeesh.

Add another to the returning list. I should mention that his Japanese VA passed away in 2014 so whether or not he'll speak we'll soon find out if they've recasted him or if he's going silent.
My money is on him being recast, they did the same with Oak

Look guys look!

Are we sure that Kommo-o belongs to her? Cynthia already has her Garchomp out, and both dragons seem to be fighting each other. I'm guessing the image description confirms it, but I'm still a bit skeptical. Could be a Rocket Gatchat Pokemon, for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom