• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

My mind has changed on HD because although I had some concerns with his opening I went back and read some of the wolf games he's played in previously and decided he has been pretty different this game. One thing I noticed that was different is that as scum HD tends to take a more relaxed approach to making posts whereas this game I feel as though he's made a big effort to up his energy and it comes off as performative but like... almost townie performative.
Do you still scumread FA? If you're only gonna do a trustfall on one player, make it her

I'm still fine with an SM vote. Intersting that two players who are lower on my reads are the only two to show up right now, but considering the number of players here in incompatible timezones maybe I shouldn't look into this too much

Self-pres isn't really an issue for you right now, so who do you think you're gonna vote?

I mean Soul wagon towers over all others right now correct? Unless DW has become a close second in my absence I don't think voting anyone else will be usef
My mind has changed on HD because although I had some concerns with his opening I went back and read some of the wolf games he's played in previously and decided he has been pretty different this game. One thing I noticed that was different is that as scum HD tends to take a more relaxed approach to making posts whereas this game I feel as though he's made a big effort to up his energy and it comes off as performative but like... almost townie performative.
I see. Thanks for putting in the work

Also over 500 posts by the end of D1! I believe this is only the third time this has happened in Bulbagaren history, and the other two games had over twice the players! (I was also playing all three)

I guess I could talk to myself if no one else would talk to me

Kai's vote is interesting, if Kai/SM is w/t Kai just joined a wagon for no reason, which makes me think that world is unlikely

I guess I could talk to myself if no one else would talk to me

Kai's vote is interesting, if Kai/SM is w/t Kai just joined a wagon for no reason, which makes me think that world is unlikely
If they are partners, it could be a bus. That would kinda be a 50/50 though, since w!Kai would know full well that it would look like bussing

Meh.

I was hoping it would be a more chaotic EOD

Vote: SoulMaster

I'm here, kinda just skimmed everything new. I do think the two people jumping on SM right now should definitely be considered for bussing if SM flips scum, there's like no reason for this as town since they've both given stronger scumreads and SM lynch is at this point obviously happening regardless.

I'm here, kinda just skimmed everything new. I do think the two people jumping on SM right now should definitely be considered for bussing if SM flips scum, there's like no reason for this as town since they've both given stronger scumreads and SM lynch is at this point obviously happening regardless.
I agree, though if scum did this they'd know full well it would look like bussing

Back
Top Bottom