• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I'd rather have new info from a known leaker and not have to debate so much over stupid things like trainer-pokemon fusions or armor forms.

I'd also prefer if Khu would behave himself, but ignoring that pipe dream-- yeah, I don't want to go back to that other shit. Because discussions here were so much more contentious whereas now the only heated one is Khu.
What? You don't want to go back to the days were people would analyze a picture Masuda took of his breakfast and somehow convincing themselves that meant Gen 9 was going to be Pokemon Breakfast and Lunch? lol.

What? You don't want to go back to the days were people would analyze a picture Masuda took of his breakfast and somehow convincing themselves that meant Gen 9 was going to be Pokemon Breakfast and Lunch? lol.
-war flashbacks-

No. 8(

Actually what's sad is I feel like that actually happened. Probably jokingly, but I am like 80% sure this isn't the first time I've seen that joke. XD

Knowing that the legendaries are rideable gives us things to speculate about. We knew from that start that it was just going to be extra info about the box mascots. It's not like there's a whole lot he could have told us.

Who cares if he drug it out. We shouldn't have assumed it was somehow going to be earth shattering news. He'll be leaking new pokemon and rfs soon. Can't wait for that.
How does being able to ride legendaries add or take away from your enjoyment of the game? I wasn't really paying attention to pokemon during this time,but couldn't you ride Solgaleo? Did that add to your enjoyment of the game in anyway? Why drag stupid shit like that out for this long? That's what I don't get.

-war flashbacks-

No. 8(

Actually what's sad is I feel like that actually happened. Probably jokingly, but I am like 80% sure this isn't the first time I've seen that joke. XD
Uh oh. It seems like I triggered some bad memories xd. I thought those were funny, even though they were stupid.

How does being able to ride legendaries add or take away from your enjoyment of the game? I wasn't really paying attention to pokemon during this time,but couldn't you ride Solgaleo? Did that add to your enjoyment of the game in anyway? Why drag stupid shit like that out for this long? That's what I don't get.
Oh you could ride Solgaleo specifically to Ultra Space via cutscene, but it's not like you controlled Solgaleo. I think the emphasis on riding pokemon here means that we could actually control our legendary and ride it around, which should be way more fun on an open world map.

Oh you could ride Solgaleo specifically to Ultra Space via cutscene, but it's not like you controlled Solgaleo. I think the emphasis on riding pokemon here means that we could actually control our legendary and ride it around, which should be way more fun on an open world map.
I suppose so.

Think of it like this: Did riding Solgaleo in a cutscene and barely moving them when doing the wormholes add enjoyment to the game? Not really. But did riding Latios/Latias around the map in ORAS instead of using fly add to the enjoyment of the game? Absolutely, and I suspect that is more what this is about than the solgaleo situation.

Think of it like this: Did riding Solgaleo in a cutscene and barely moving them when doing the wormholes add enjoyment to the game? Not really. But did riding Latios/Latias around the map in ORAS instead of using fly add to the enjoyment of the game? Absolutely, and I suspect that is more what this is about than the solgaleo situation.
Sure. That makes sense. But then again, why couldn't you just do that with ANY flying pokemon? Why does it being legendary make a difference?

It's an interesting dynamic to consider if the legendaries are our main rides. Nebby's the only other time that we had our legendary with us for the whole game and that was just a running gag and really minor compared to it possibly being actively on screen giving us a ride around for much of the time.

And I wonder, if we can travel like in Legends Arceus, maybe we'd have to unlock upgrades for our legendary throughout our journey? Like they couldn't just hand us the ability to fly right upfront. They could put all of the PokeRide functions into the one pokemon. And if one's a traditional legendary, it just gains new powers, while if the other is manmade, it could be upgraded mechanically. That difference alone could make a difference in how the story plays out.

I would keep from assuming we’re riding the legends if I were you. Including Lugia and Zekrom in the hints, Pokémon we never ride ever, can very likely mean the legends are ridden by some other character.

Like they’re partnered with a new character and we always see the legend with that character. And THAT character rides it. But WE never do.

Just like… please don’t assume and get people’s hopes up. Speculation about it is fun, but the collage tells a different story than “the player rides the legend”.

Like I said, it was substantial at the time, but Khu spilled everything about Legends Arceus and apparently already has the whole SV pokedex on standby. So by comparison, Affleck didn't actually offer much. It was a lot then, but it's only a fraction now.

XD You realize you'd just get the one leak and then nothing else after that, though, right?
That’s fine. This way not everything get spoiled for me, just a brief leak to quench my thirst and I’d get to experience the game better. Unlike with Khu who ends up spilling everything while torturing me every month. I wish I could resist not looking at his riddles/leaks but I just can’t. I know it’s fun, but I’m impatient. :c

Sure. That makes sense. But then again, why couldn't you just do that with ANY flying pokemon? Why does it being legendary make a difference?
Well we probably can't ride every pokemon still because it'd take a lot of work to do that. Like... I just wouldn't bet on it yet, as much as I want it to happen sooner rather than later. In this case, the legendary may just be taking the place of the Rotom Bike with additional PokeRide features, more or less.

I would keep from assuming we’re riding the legends if I were you. Including Lugia and Zekrom in the hints, Pokémon we never ride ever, can very likely mean the legends are ridden by some other character.

Like they’re partnered with a new character and we always see the legend with that character. And THAT character rides it. But WE never do.

Just like… please don’t assume and get people’s hopes up. Speculation about it is fun, but the collage tells a different story than “the player rides the legend”.
True, but that he said the legendaries "function the same" feels like they have utility and he's super hyped about them. That utility being that some other character rides them around isn't really excitement-worthy.

Yeah, we should keep expectations in check, but I think it's also fair to think that there's more to this than someone else rides it. XD

It's an interesting dynamic to consider if the legendaries are our main rides. Nebby's the only other time that we had our legendary with us for the whole game and that was just a running gag and really minor compared to it possibly being actively on screen giving us a ride around for much of the time.
He never did get in that damn bag,did he?

Also. When do y'all think we are going to get our next trailer. I think with Sword &Shield, the span between our 1st and 2nd trailer was exactly 100 days.

That's what everyone on the pokeleaks reddit is decyphering it as. I'm just going off of what they are saying. Besides, no one else is saying that it means something different. So I think the general consensus is that Khu is leaking that the legendaries are rideable.

Guys, what if our legendaries are something like this but for more than just the ocean? XD

Zelda-The-Wind-Waker-HD-Screenshot-2015-04-24-12-38-51-1.jpg

He never did get in that damn bag,did he?

Also. When do y'all think we are going to get our next trailer. I think with Sword &Shield, the span between our 1st and 2nd trailer was exactly 100 days.
Ugh my bet was sometime this week but nothing's happened.
Khu said he'd see us in June so annoyingly we might have to wait until June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom