• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm still in the "90% is true, 9% is still probably fake." Camp.

It's a trick that a ton of other leakers have used in the past to try and throw the Nintendo Ninjas off their trail.

I still find it hard to believe that he’d mix true and false stuff up in what he’s saying, expecially because Khu could very well point his lies out.
As a PSA to everyone, Khu HAS pointed out, more than once, that Kaka is saying fake things. Including just recently, about past starters not being in this game.

It's a trick that a ton of other leakers have used in the past to try and throw the Nintendo Ninjas off their trail
I don't see how this is a trick that works. It's not like Nintendo and GameFreak are going to be like "well....he was actually leaking stuff from our game, but turns out there is some stuff he leaked that's wrong, guess he's not a legitimate leaker. Guess we won't sue him."

If you leak a picture or something that is accurate, they still have grounds to come after you.

So we have two type combos I’ve always wanted (grass/fire and electric/fighting). Along with finally having a dolphin.

Also does anyone think these ancient/future forms or Regional fakes is how Gorochu finally becomes canon?

As a PSA to everyone, Khu HAS pointed out, more than once, that Kaka is saying fake things. Including just recently, about past starters not being in this game.
Then we have something we’ll check out when the game is going to be released, as it’s definitely something we won’t know beforehand…unless Charizard gets a new form.

If he pointed that out, though, he could very well point other stuffs that are incorrect.

Personally, I'm still in the "90% is true, 9% is still probably fake." Camp.

It's a trick that a ton of other leakers have used in the past to try and throw the Nintendo Ninjas off their trail.
I'd say I'm more in the 90% true, 9% misunderstood camp. I believe that Kaka has genuine information but I don't necessarily think it's always being translated/relayed correctly.

Really Kaka has seemed more upfront overall. I'd be more likely to believe Khu was intentionally misleading us just based on his personality.

I don't see how this is a trick that works. It's not like Nintendo and GameFreak are going to be like "well....he was actually leaking stuff from our game, but turns out there is some stuff he leaked that's wrong, guess he's not a legitimate leaker. Guess we won't sue him."

If you leak a picture or something that is accurate, they still have grounds to come after you.
I said "try," I didn't say it worked or that they were smart enough not to leak pictures. Because even the most credible text leaks always had at least a couple points of misinformation like how Marshadow was a dolphin and not a literal punch ghost.

I'd say I'm more in the 90% true, 9% misunderstood camp. I believe that Kaka has genuine information but I don't necessarily think it's always being translated/relayed correctly.

Really Kaka has seemed more upfront overall. I'd be more likely to believe Khu was intentionally misleading us just based on his personality.
I mean if that were the case, why doesn't Kaka stop replying in Google translated Japanese if they're assumed to be Chinese?

And wouldn't that make Kaka's leaks false by default since Khu endorsed some of it? It's a catch 22.

But is it doing this intentionally or because the "datamining" information is incorrect? It's different!

And most of the misunderstandings are due to the language.

I'm really tired of this telephone game.
Btw, a new riddle
IMG_20220719_224732.jpg
20220719_224650.jpg

But is it doing this intentionally or because the "datamining" information is incorrect? It's different!

And most of the misunderstandings are due to the language.
I never said Kaka was necessarily adding fake info on purpose. Most of the fake info seems to be because they don’t really understand the game or Pokémon in general, to be honest.

But why does the reason for the misinformation matter? It’s misinformation that shows Kaka to be an unreliable source.

I just want everyone here to remember anything they say can just not really be a thing at all. Because many posters in this thread keep talking about their leaks as if they are 100% facts, which is dangerous.

If I had to guess, it’s a mix of Khu being upset he can’t lord information over our heads anymore, Kaka’s language barrier, and Kaka and Khu having two different sources with different information and resources - for example “no past starters”.

If Kaka has gameplay, these starters are most likely transfer only and he won’t find them. If Khu’s source is localisation as speculated, he might’ve came across information about transfer only Pokémon.

Anyway Galladevoir sounds like a really fun way to utilise Future/Ancient forms not being the exact same Pokémon since it doesn’t have to be tied down to just one, even if it does prominently resemble another one. I’m hoping it or the “hammer loli” (eww) are Fairy/Fighting.

If I had to guess, it’s a mix of Khu being upset he can’t lord information over our heads anymore, Kaka’s language barrier, and Kaka and Khu having two different sources with different information and resources - for example “no past starters”.

If Kaka has gameplay, these starters are most likely transfer only and he won’t find them. If Khu’s source is localisation as speculated, he might’ve came across information about transfer only Pokémon.

Anyway Galladevoir sounds like a really fun way to utilise Future/Ancient forms not being the exact same Pokémon since it doesn’t have to be tied down to just one, even if it does prominently resemble another one. I’m hoping it or the “hammer loli” (eww) are Fairy/Fighting.
Khu seems more organized and has stuff more thought out than Kaka. I mean, this guy showed us his desktop and he has an entire folder dedicated to the gen 9 Pokedex. It seems Kaka is just going purely off of memory and was a beta tester for an unfinished game.

Hate the guy, but Khu seems more reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom