• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just learned from another Thread that Tempura was introduced to japan from portugal, I wonder if that might have anything to do with the sushi mon. Granted Tempura isn't sushi but I could see it being part of the inspiration.

Tempura and sushi can't really be more different though.

I was thinking it was probably because some ways of serving Uramaki is sometimes referred to as 'Dragon Sushi'.

Tempura and sushi can't really be more different though.

I was thinking it was probably because some ways of serving Uramaki is sometimes referred to as 'Dragon Sushi'.
Yup, the famous Dragon Roll.

I guess we'll see it tomorrow. That's good, I like this.

The name is weird to pronounce, though.

Apparently the Japanese name containing the word "guru" makes me think that Grafaiai might actually be a Poison/Psychic type instead of a Normal/Poison.

Apparently the Japanese name containing the word "guru" makes me think that Grafaiai might actually be a Poison/Psychic type instead of a Normal/Poison.
It wouldn't match Khu's "n/p" comment, though.

According to Khu, what will be revealed in the next days is the final evolution (which, from his pov, is reminiscent of Stitch). He gave a hint for the pre-evo but I think it's a chinese riddle, so we have to wait.

Is it me, or has the amount of speculation dulled out, partially because of the legitimate leaks (which I don't mind, by the way)?

I remember there being a greater sense of 'mystery' and more discussion back during the XY-marketing, for example.

It has basically turned into waiting for actual images of the given descriptions.

Is it me, or has the amount of speculation dulled out, partially because of the legitimate leaks (which I don't mind, by the way)?

I remember there being a greater sense of 'mystery' and more discussion back during the XY-marketing, for example.

It has basically turned into waiting for actual images of the given descriptions.
I'm new to all the leaks in general, so I wouldn't know. What I do know is that it does seem pretty quiet, and I'm likely not alone in feeling like it's simply a waiting game

Anyway… no Grafaiai today?

The variety shows honestly never gave us anything new, but Corocoro, yeah. I seriously miss Corocoro. In the days of Corocoro, we typically got at least 2 news drops a month.
We still got the Gen 5 starters' silhouettes and Zoroark on the variety show before anywhere else. It's not like we didn't get anything through the shows, they were just under utilized after Gen 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom