• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, the apprecation threads for every mon are kind of cringe, not going to lie.

That said, I do like Cetitan's design, but god, the Ice-typing again...

Also Nidoking's dope, what the hell. Leave him alone.
Yeah, that's why I refrained from making one whahaha

So, it's Tuesday. I can see things going either one of these two ways now:

• The Worlds trailer and the Grafaiai teaser were really an indication things would finally start to heat up (either in response to the leaks or just because we're getting closer to launch/farther from Arceus release) and then we get our expected sweet juicy trailer this week :bulbaLove: (today being the most likely and prob at Thursday the latest, since Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are pretty unusual days for Pokémon/Nintendo stuff);

• We do not get a trailer this week, which could very likely indicate a trailer within the rumoured Nintendo Direct for the next few weeks. In my opinion, this one would be a really bad sign. As I said, I think if they were ever re-planning things to "respond" to the leaks, we'd prob see it by now. So, if this happens, I wouldn't expect them to change their marketing tone to SV ever and I think we would probably have the least amount of information until launch we've ever had for a generation starter game, since this would mean they chose to shoehorn a trailer within a Direct instead of shadow dropping the usual early month trailer we always had in the past.
I'm confident n the first. But, if the second scenario happens, honestly it would probably be my cue to kind of get out of this season (ie, follow from afar). This has been by far the worst pre-release season ever and, if that were the case, it most likely wouldn't change. I don't have that much interest in leakers (let alone some kind of leakers), so everything would still be boring as was so far for me, so I would just follow the trailers from other medias from then on.

So apparently the post game is disappointing and there are tones of wall stuck bugs so save often.

Joy.

Personally, I disagree that Pokemon news showing up in a Nintendo Direct would be a bad sign. I don't think it would be an indicator of anything honestly. It would just show they chose to release information in the Direct instead of shadow dropping one. We'd probably get the same amount of info either way. Personally I think TPCI should embrace Nintendo Directs more often. Its always great to have mainline Pokemon game info present to help break up slower moments with news for the bigger releases.

Some bad news from Khu:

1) Answering to someone who wanted to know how good is the post game, Khu said: "Would disappoint you".
2) If pokemon games were pokemon types, S/V would be Bug/Dark, according to Khu. Considerig the games have not that many bug pokemon, this is probably a hint for actual bugs and glitches during the gameplay.

I have a hard time understanding how these leakers say like they've already played the game but failed to get Grusha's gender right. :rolleyes:
Or how they "100% have access to everything" and just some days later say "saw them months ago so the memories are fading".

Last edited:
Personally, I disagree that Pokemon news showing up in a Nintendo Direct would be a bad sign. I don't think it would be an indicator of anything honestly. It would just show they chose to release information in the Direct instead of shadow dropping one. We'd probably get the same amount of info either way. Personally I think TPCI should embrace Nintendo Directs more often. Its always great to have mainline Pokemon game info present to help break up slower moments with news for the bigger releases.
Obviously you're on your right to disagree, but I guess maybe you're missing the point. I mean, why not both? :wynaut: We had plenty of information on September month for XY, SM and SwSh. I'm sure we've had 1 shadow dropped trailer plus some more information in a Nintendo Direct both in a single month before, more than 1 time maybe. We're only 2 months away from the game's release and also there's almost nothing left to leak. If there is ever going to be a shift in Scarlet Violet marketing, I don't see why it wouldn't be now. We haven't had any shadow dropped trailers for SV yet. And my memory might be failing, but I'm starting to suspect we didn't have any for BDSP nor PLA. So, if the trailer were to be scheduled to be featured within 1 Nintendo Direct, maybe that would be a sign the marketing has shifted to PLA/BDSP kind of campaign, which I hope not.

Yeah, I don't think they're suddenly ramping up the amount of news. I think it will be roughly compatible to Sw/Sh's September-November cycle.

Fair enough. But considering what we've had so far, being roughly compatible with Sw/Sh's cycle would be kind of ramping up the amount of news already though. I guess this is the point
(Before someone points it, I saw the comparison Serebii posted these days on ResetEra and I don't agree with it btw, it's flawed imo)

But on second thoughts, next Tuesday is still September 12th. So there would still be room for both a trailer and a Direct for September.

Whatever, I'm still betting we'll get it this week. Don't know about any of you but my gifs are ready

QtJNu0S.gif

Last edited:
I believe that this will be the reveal of the Paradox Pokemon, along with more new Pokemon sand more info about the other two paths.

Hopefully they'll reveal 1 or 2 Paradox forms so we at least get to know the general vibe of the aesthetic that we could expect for them.

I really hope we'll get a leak before the reveal, just like last time with Cetitan's/Fidough's trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom