• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN134: Seize the Future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So........watch the last 9-10 seconds of the video. Guess we know who Groudon and Kyogre were now, huh? They were both Mew in disguise, it seems. Not sure if I'm right or how that's even possible, but what the hell I guess.

Edit: Oh, and this too.

Last edited:

So........watch the last 9-10 seconds of the video. Guess we know who Groudon and Kyogre were now, huh? They were both Mew in disguise, it seems. Not sure if I'm right or how that's even possible, but what the hell I guess.

Edit: Oh, and this too.

Nah. I feels there's just one Mew on the island. I'm ready to be proven wrong, but those could easily be real.

No matter what the outcomes is. Goh is not going to catch Mew.

I think he'll catch it (even if you don't agree with it).
He and Satoshi made a promise to each other that they would fulfill their JN goals, and if one succeeded, so did the other.
While that may be the case, the writers compared Go’s goal of catching Mew to Ash’s goal to become a Pokémon Master as the type of dream that’s larger than life and spurs the character forward. If the writers want Go to be further hated than he already is, that’s how especially since no main character has accomplished their character goal in the entire anime. The more reasonable accomplishment would be that his qualification as a chaser for the expedition was successful in allowing him to directly meet Mew.

When Ash has a companion with a goal they often do comparable well he does--May got the same rank in the Grand Festival, Dawn actually did better than him, Serena got runner-up in XY, and so on.
That said I'm a little unsure they'd want anyone capturing Mew, who is the iconic mythical Pokémon.

I would be annoyed if anyone in Project Mew was evil. It would be a cheap plot twist with little to no foreshadowing.
The only thing that's been foreshadowed is Quillon wanting to catch Mew for himself, putting him in direct competition with Goh. Either way, I hope neither catches Mew. It wasn't foreshadowed he's evil. Even the Professor hasn't really been foreshadowed to be evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom