• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

So i reread a little bit, and I want to understand your vote on DawningWinds a bit more. You said in the post where you vote that it's primarily for information, and that you think that DW and Emmy could be mafia partners. Specifically, why do you think voting Dawning over Emmy would reveal more information? How do you think Max might fit into this, since you've noted that Dawning's also been defending Max?
How dare you question me!?

In seriousness. DW is more active than Emmy and more chatty. We’d get more from his posts and interactions than Emmy’s likewise the same with his max interactions.
Next - let's say Dawning flips town. Where do you go from there? Then to Emmy? Raven? Gentlefeather?
If he flips town then I screwed up and need to reevaluate.
And lastly, unrelated, but how plausible do you now think your theory about gentlefeather framing Emmy is? If you think it's still plausible, how does that relate to your vote/suspicions of Dawning?
Honestly if it wasn’t for gentles role, very likely. The death of human is just so in the face. People tell me Emmy isn’t inexperienced so that makes it less likely that mafia killed him because he was a threat since killing him for suspecting mafia is an easy way to make town look at you.

Unless that’s common elsewhere. I’m also speaking from how I work as mafia. I go after inactives and kills that make no sense so town doesn’t have clues.
I'm sorry about that, but I felt like this could clear some things up. I guess it doesn't. I know this sucks, but I can't elaborate this any further (at least for now).
….Yeah I don’t like this. Vague responses are not helpful at all. And how long do you plan on going “I can’t elaborate right now”. This doesn’t look right.

In seriousness. DW is more active than Emmy and more chatty. We’d get more from his posts and interactions than Emmy’s likewise the same with his max interactions.
i suppose that makes sense, but idk if I scumread DawningWinds enough to want to vote him solely because he might give more information on some theoretical scum partners. especially if he flips town, because honestly in my pov if I were to join you and he flips town you'd be under a heavy microscope

Honestly if it wasn’t for gentles role, very likely. The death of human is just so in the face. People tell me Emmy isn’t inexperienced so that makes it less likely that mafia killed him because he was a threat since killing him for suspecting mafia is an easy way to make town look at you.

Unless that’s common elsewhere. I’m also speaking from how I work as mafia. I go after inactives and kills that make no sense so town doesn’t have clues.
okay, acknowledged on the part of gentle - and what you're also saying is part of the reason you think emmy might be town is because you don't think emmy would have wanted to draw attention to herself as mafia, okay yeah I see that too.

i mean, i would say that it is a fairly common thing to kill power players & heavily towny players, though I agree with your playstyle - as mafia I also try to kill where town gets the least amount of info (see mafia championships 2022 game 4)

what about raven? would you support an elim on raven over dawningwinds or emmy? do you think dawningwinds is scummier than him? (i don't)

Well, that certainly threw me for a loop. But as we've reached the last hour of the Second Day, I don't think we'll be getting much more in the way of arguments, so I ought to settle on a vote.

Despite Max's over-eagerness to see me lynched, I think that's more of a case of them being a sheeple than honestly trying to protect Raven, who remains the most suspicious in my opinion.

Therefore, VOTE: RavenRaziel98

hi ive been dead recently, reading up now
Welcome back to the world
i suppose that makes sense, but idk if I scumread DawningWinds enough to want to vote him solely because he might give more information on some theoretical scum partners. especially if he flips town, because honestly in my pov if I were to join you and he flips town you'd be under a heavy microscope

okay, acknowledged on the part of gentle - and what you're also saying is part of the reason you think emmy might be town is because you don't think emmy would have wanted to draw attention to herself as mafia, okay yeah I see that too.

i mean, i would say that it is a fairly common thing to kill power players & heavily towny players, though I agree with your playstyle - as mafia I also try to kill where town gets the least amount of info (see mafia championships 2022 game 4)

what about raven? would you support an elim on raven over dawningwinds or emmy? do you think dawningwinds is scummier than him? (i don't)
Raven is more neutral to me. Though I didn’t like his most recent post. But I won’t stop a lynch on him, nor support one.

eh, my mind hasn't changed personally. i am noting that minish is about to miss their second day phase in a row which i dont know how to feel about cause i feel at that point you're putting attention on yourself rather than avoiding it

i'm not really gonna take mint elv's paranoia seriously but i also read it more as paranoia than scum so if anyone has a more productive question for why i voted than "r u FRAMING emmy??" (to which i can really only respond "no lmao" so it's not a particularly helpful question in the first place) im happy to answer but i also think i explained my thought process fine

Night 2 - Duking it Out!
Players:
1. @Mint Elv
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Max1996
4. @RavenRaziel98
5. @TheCapsFan
7. @gentlefeather
8. @Minish
10. @Emmy
11. @Dragondg

Subs:

Spectators:
1. @Shinywooloo

Day 2 End of Day Vote Totals:
Emmy 4 - gentlefeather, TheCapsFan, Max1996, RavenRaziel98
RavenRaziel98 2 - Dragondg, Emmy
MintElv 1 - DawningWings
DawningWinds 1 - MintElv
Max1996 0
TheCapsFan 0
gentlefeather 0
Minish 0
Dragondg 0

Emmy was lynched, they were:
Dear Emmy

Duking-Colo.png

You are Duking, the leading citizen of Pyrite Town, you help to keep order in a town known for its rough nature. You were prevented from interfering with Cipher’s takeover of Pyrite Town after the Cipher Admin Miror B took your beloved pokémon Plusle hostage. However after the heroic actions of Wes and Rui lead to Miror B and his underlings being driven from the town you and rescuing Plusle you are now able to use your influence in Pyrite Town and the wider Orre region to aid in the fight against Cipher.

As an influential citizen in Pyrite and Orre you are able to dissuade others from carrying out carrying out actions you may believe to be detrimental to your town or the region, because of this you are the Roleblocker. Each night during the game you may submit the action Roleblock: <player> in order to prevent them from using their role.

In short you are Duking, Mafia Roleblocker, you are aligned with the Resistance against Cipher and win when Cipher has been eliminated or you equal them in number of votes.

It is now Night 2, phase ends 8 PM GMT on Thursday 23rd February!
Countdown Timer

Please submit your night actions!

Back
Top Bottom