• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia: Endgame, Bulbasaur Victory

VOTE: DawningWinds

@DawningWinds can we get votals please

Votals:
Zexy
(1) - Snowy
Mint Elv (1) - gentlefeather
DawningWinds (0) - RavenRaziel98, TheCapsFan,
Not Voting (9) -- Pikochu, Mint Elv, ExLight, Zexy, JamieIsBored, LICH KING, jaison krasta, wissen schaftler, dawn dusk

At this point I think it's not too unreasonable to expect jaison krasta and wissen schaftler to not show up anymore, they haven't even confirmed their roles despite being online since game start.

Not exactly my style, but as of now I'm fine with killing one of them, the first half of the day is over and it would be kinda stupid to D1 lynch among those who actually play given the circumstances.

Not exactly my style, but as of now I'm fine with killing one of them, the first half of the day is over and it would be kinda stupid to D1 lynch among those who actually play given the circumstances.

I'm open to that, if nothing else to get them talking and perhaps do ISO for Day 2.

Randomly picks between the inactives but confirming

Vote: Wissen

I'll remove the votes when they start posting something, anything just to get the ball rolling for analysis.

So... uh.... It's been a long time since I've played a mafia game... Let's see if I remember how it goes. First post is required to be a joke vote, right?

Vote: Zexy
Hello there.
Just saw that, hi!
At this point I think it's not too unreasonable to expect jaison krasta and wissen schaftler to not show up anymore, they haven't even confirmed their roles despite being online since game start.

To be fair that could also be exactly the kind of logic scum would use as long as they know all the inactives are not part of their faction.

Sorry for not posting more earlier, messed up the alerts probably, will try to get them right now.

Vote : jaison krasta

I prefer this one over wissen, because even if the original idea from Raven is town, Piko could be scum with jaison as buddy and try to get the votes on wissen instead of them

Not saying that Piko IS scum, but on the off chance he is, this is slightly better than a random coin flip 50-50

Here you go....
1685926505832.png
I just realized everstone might actually be a thing and prolly mafia or indept-leaning since it's neg utility

Assuming all town players have equal chance of getting certain roles, what is the optimal strategy for us?
Stalling so we get as many people to evolve as possible? Although that would also mean mafia gets stronger roles, hmm.

Stalling is never a good idea for town, No Lynch in the morning just lets scum kill who they want in the night, player count is still dropping in an anti-town way. Not to mention it leads to a complacent town that does not try to scum hunt too hard which makes it harder to make future reads and scum easier to coast along.

Back
Top Bottom