• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wick's arts

i'm too desperate to post it somewhere so you guys get the halloween art a full like. 15-16 hours earlier than im probably going to post it elsewhere hehe ive been waiting almost all month to post this and i usually post art as soon as i make it so it's been kinda a nightmare to keep it under wraps

halloweeny sodsony.png

and some other various doodles

Screenshot 2023-10-28 220352.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 214902.png

super pumped to be able to say i got the honor of being commissioned to draw plainhiveshipping for teebs again :bulbaLove:
(hopefully the quality is ok i had to downscale it quite a bit because my canvases recently are just. REALLY large)
OMG SO KAWAIIIIII Your art is so cool omg and I envy you
(How do I commission something again?)

AHH ty both for your kind words T__T
(How do I commission something again?)
afaik im p sure im not rly allowed to promote comm stuff on the forums(im assuming that just posting comm stuff while saying its comm stuff is fine though dfhh i hope so) but i'll probably get back to doing free requests in my art shop thread after i finish my swsh anniversary stuff, so you're always free to just drop a req there and hopefully i should get caught up on stuff soon-ish :bulbaLove: my worst mistake was deciding to make a like 1 minute-ish long pv for swsh anniversary and only starting it like just over a week before the anni :stunfisk:

super pumped to be able to say i got the honor of being commissioned to draw plainhiveshipping for teebs again :bulbaLove:
(hopefully the quality is ok i had to downscale it quite a bit because my canvases recently are just. REALLY large)
I GET HOME AND ITS EVEN BETTER ON DESKTOP!!!!!!

thank you again SO MUCH this picture is SO PRETTY you did such a wonderful job <3 <3 <3

i rly like drawing nemona embarrassing juliana bc in my brain juliana would like. try so hard to be like the whole princely girl trope to try to come off as impressive to nemona(and just other girls in general)

so swsh anni happened and to celebrate i...did what i usually do! i drew sordsoni, but it's actually a redraw since i also drew them for anniversary last year, so i thought it'd be nice to redraw that piece.

anni sodsoni redraw.png
FhorqGIWQAAXUSE.jpg

i kinda missed the fact it's been over a year since i rly committed to mainly drawing them as opposed to my other otp, but it's funny to think that this is the 2nd anniversary in a row where i've doodled them

and as additional anni content, here's a gif from the PV i was working on that i scrapped and will probably just make for 5th anni instead

ezgif.com-gif-maker(12).gif

pushing my agenda once again that sordward and gloria r like father and daughter and nobody can change my mind. weird girl and the even weirder guy she had beef with for like 2 hours at most and then decided "ok youre my dad now"
Screenshot 2023-12-02 055929.png

Screenshot 2023-12-02 061841.png

i havent rly been drawing the past couple of days and ive mostly been working on sprites so my art is a little off while i try to get back into the habit of drawing again dhhg

Back
Top Bottom