• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe A User

I cannot think of anybody else than lisianthus!

A newer user who uses a screenshot from the music video of the Vocaloid song 'Your Adventure Log Has Vanished!' as their avatar.

Hiimhereandboredtalktome. (And yes, I most definitely had to copy-and-paste that, haha.)

I cannot think of anybody else than lisianthus!
I suspected that people would guess her given that both of them do indeed like many of the same things and talk about them on their blogs, but for the record, I was actually thinking of airmail. I probably should've said that they were a guy along with all of that and that would've singled them out, or at least I hope it would've. Oh well!

(They're also not actually staff anymore, but ssh! Forget that I made that mistake, haha...)

One of Bulbagarden's biggest Sailor Moon lovers if not the biggest, they hail from France. Will draw whatever you want if you ask nicely!

Must be framefinity!...

(They're also not actually staff anymore, but ssh! Forget that I made that mistake, haha...)
...that confused me to the point I edited the post right upon posting it (but let's forget about that, too...)

She's Juliet, and she is a Meowstick fan... guess her username.

Archaic, of course.

A lover of all things creepy and sometimes bloody. In fact, blood is literally in their name! In another language, haha, in reference to a series with a reputation for both darkness and cuteness whose character designer created an earlier not-so-dark but equally cute series.

Midorikawa? :hmm:

A user with a sweet username and an affinity for all things pink, most often seen blogging or Outside the Box. At the time of writing, she has the ever-popular Lovelitchi featured in her avatar.

Back
Top Bottom