• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Stanley Parable Mafia - Eight Stanleys Ending (Town + 8 Wins)

If the DDoS-esque issue with the forums persists or several players vote for it for the holidays, I can extend the phase to 96 hours instead of the already-extended 72 hours.
please!!

The lag so bad

Me so bored
You been unusually gifless

1703511565113.gif

I'm fine with following Jamie's result but we should keep in mind that a rolecop claim (knows flavor AND about what role does) is a bit iffy unless the characters aren't related to alignment (which in this case would make the anti-claim mechanic we speculated a bit weird)

I'm also wondering if the anti-claim mechanic are more like roles that can turn evil like lissi 1.0 that would become mafia to punish people if the wizard had claimed

also 2 indepts is a bit wild, and with a potential traitor I'm wondering if scum even has 3 members because lissi turning into a 4th, deathproof, member would be too strong

is it possible this is a multiball game with nerfed teams? Like does it make sense flavorwise?

I'm fine with following Jamie's result but we should keep in mind that a rolecop claim (knows flavor AND about what role does) is a bit iffy unless the characters aren't related to alignment (which in this case would make the anti-claim mechanic we speculated a bit weird)
I am a very nerfed role cop. I don’t learn alignment or whole role so I wouldn’t have even realised that the character I was given was mafia without the bucket flip.

Not for me
Mine is better, thank god.
the only issue with the multiball theory is how shallow the wagons ended up on D1

if each mafia has just a couple members then they'd be more likely to panic a bit and pile up on helperman, right?
They could have been cautious of the double indep claim? It seems unlikely to be multiple mafia factions, but I could see another faction that is more towny than scummy. The wording in the Bucket death is the mafia so it's probably not 2 mafia teams.

Back
Top Bottom