• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Speculation: Ways Legends Z-A could affect Horizons?

So, we wait for what they announced more upcoming episodes that are missing Lucius's two Pokemon Heroes, Rayquaza returns, defeats the Villains, Terapagos with a new form and Pokémon Horizons: The Series ends so we don't forget.
What I’m saying is I don’t see Legends: Z-A affecting Horizons at all. I don’t think Horizons is coming to an end, just the end of season 1. Season 2 might have some curveballs for fans.

What I’m saying is I don’t see Legends: Z-A affecting Horizons at all. I don’t think Horizons is coming to an end, just the end of season 1. Season 2 might have some curveballs for fans.
Lucius's two Pokemon Heroes, Rayquaza returns, defeats the Villains, Terapagos with a new form should be a guide for announcement in the future, I think Horizons is coming to an end and I have reasons.

They will never be able to stop it.

I think Horizons is coming to an end and I have reasons.
Why do you think that?

Probably nothing much aside from them going to Kalos, which was probably already planned since it's a world traveling series.
Yeah. Even if/when the crew go to Kalos, I doubt they’ll meet Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont. They might appear but they won’t be the characters that traveled with Ash. Plus it seems Serena will be staying in Hoenn for the rest of her life.

Given how Horizons is its own thing, I'm guessing that if any XY characters appear, they'll be at least somewhat different than their OG anime counterparts (obviously with some overlap because both are based on characters from the same games, but stuff like, say, Serena being a performer, or even performances in general may not be a thing.) It's hard to say without more information on ZA, so as time goes on, maybe I'll come back with more predictions.

Calem please come home.

The technology is identical so no, would of had to remain sstagnant for, what, 50-80 years
Or maybe Ash’s body quit on him. To be honest, I don’t think Ash is even alive in Horizons. Whether it’s because it’s in a different universe or he died remains to be seen.

Or maybe Ash’s body quit on him. To be honest, I don’t think Ash is even alive in Horizons. Whether it’s because it’s in a different universe or he died remains to be seen.
Being in a different universe? Sure.
Ash dying because his body quit on him? That is some Deviantart fanfic nonsense right there.

You may be right. I don’t think Legends: Z-A will have any affect on Horizons.
Actually I was talking about the current convo about Ash's status in the Horizons universe lol

I think they might at least vaguely reference Legends Z-A (read: have few couple episodes in Kalos a small mini-arc) in the anime.

Given how Horizons is its own thing, I'm guessing that if any XY characters appear, they'll be at least somewhat different than their OG anime counterparts (obviously with some overlap because both are based on characters from the same games, but stuff like, say, Serena being a performer, or even performances in general may not be a thing.) It's hard to say without more information on ZA, so as time goes on, maybe I'll come back with more predictions.

Calem please come home.
Why is everyone so hellbent on assuming Horizons is in a different universe? We have nothing to prove that, and most of the little evidence we do have suggests it's the same as the one we've been following since 1997 (Nurse Joy continuity, the Galarian hiker, etc.). Not to mention it shares the same art style, writers, and animators as the previous series.

There's no reason they would bring back old characters only to have them be vastly different. It would just disappoint people. They can just make brand-new characters instead.

Why is everyone so hellbent on assuming Horizons is in a different universe? We have nothing to prove that, and most of the little evidence we do have suggests it's the same as the one we've been following since 1997 (Nurse Joy continuity, the Galarian hiker, etc.). Not to mention it shares the same art style, writers, and animators as the previous series.

There's no reason they would bring back old characters only to have them be vastly different. It would just disappoint people. They can just make brand-new characters instead.
Because TV shows having continuity reboots is not an usual thing and I really can't understand how 'Well there's still Nurse Joys in the new anime and one character based on a generic NPC who appeared in one episode of the Ash-era of the anime appears in Horizons (and considering it's a generic NPC-based character, it's probably not even the same guy lol)' is somehow proof that the two series are 100% definitively the same continuity.

Nurse Joys are generic characters as are the Ingredients Sellers in Galar (IDK why the dub called them a hiker but whatever).

Also yeah of course Horizons has a lot of the same staff as the previous series, they're not gonna fire them all and hire an all-new staff.

Back
Top Bottom