• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

While that could be the story, this would completely rule out the idea of the protagonist from Z-A having any bloodline relations with the protagonist from X and Y unless that character is their sibling or cousin.

Damn, I can't recall the last time we had info leaked via corocoro. I think it was Sun Moon? Good times
I think it stopped happening because GameFreak likely gives them the information at the same time as the announcement to prevent leaks. Also the fact that showing online is more modern.

Would you guys prefer to play as completely new protagonists or copies of Calem and Serena ? (Or older versions of Calem and Serena but I doubt this is a possibility)

Would you guys prefer to play as completely new protagonists or copies of Calem and Serena ? (Or older versions of Calem and Serena but I doubt this is a possibility)
i would personally prefer new protagonists but i wouldn't mind rei/akarificated xy protags. i would honestly rather not play as the actual calem/serena, but i also don't think them being the protagonist is super likely..?

Id want to play calum and Serena because I didn’t get a chance to play the original XY games
But I wouldn’t be against new protagonists

i would personally prefer new protagonists but i wouldn't mind rei/akarificated xy protags. i would honestly rather not play as the actual calem/serena, but i also don't think them being the protagonist is super likely..?
At least they would be new protagonists anyway since it’s not actually confirmed if the ones from PLA are just doppelgängers or mind wiped Dawn or Lucas.

As long as the protagonists' designs don't follow that of SV, then I'm okay with what type of customization they have in the game.

I'm cool with copies, but completely new ones would be really fun. There's a lot of potential for Kalosian trainer designs.And I'd love to see actual Serena/Calem in like a cameo or something (Red-style special bosses anyone?).

Not that keen on Serena and Calem themselves as the protags though cuz that'd just erase their previous stats and teams in a canonical sense. Would be kinda weird
Actually that reminds me... what are the chances we will get the SV style character creator thing? With the different mouths and eyes and stuff
Pleeeeeease. That added so much to make your trainer truly unique.

I spent a good 15 minutes or so on SV launch day just making my character. Good times

Last edited:
Something tells me we're not getting any more news on this game until June at the absolute earliest.

I've heard a theory that we could get a new member of the Tapus, and a new Chaos legendary as Zygarde's rival. I've also heard a theory that Lumiose City will be developed in a similar way to the in-universe scrapped plans for New Mauville which would have had that area be a multifloored city with habitats for Pokemon. And that Pokemon Synchro thing from the DLC better make a comeback. I want to fly through the Pokemon world's version of Paris in the form of Mega Rayquazza.

Actually, here is a crackpot theory. All the starter Pokemon are getting mega evolutions. Remember those Terastral forms that Khu hinted at? Maybe they were actually megas but he or more likely his source mistook them for Terastral forms. Assuming they even existed at all, and that they weren't originally intended for Paldea but were ultimately scrapped as seems to have been the case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom