• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Pokemon

is it from an odd numbered generation?

so... a dual-type that can evolve that originates from an odd-numbered generation and consists of the types Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ice, Dragon, and/or Dark.

Does this mon evolve from another? (In other words, is it a middle-stage evolution?)

Was it introduced in a generation with 3D graphics

so... a dual-type that can evolve that originates from an odd-numbered generation and consists of the types Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ice, Dragon, and/or Dark.

Does this mon evolve from another? (In other words, is it a middle-stage evolution?)
No

Was it introduced in a generation with 3D graphics
Yes

Was it introduced in gen 7?

So far, we have been told that it:
  • is dual-type, and its types are two of Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ice, Dragon, and Dark
  • can evolve and has not evolved (in other words, is a first-stage Pokémon)
  • originates from an odd-numbered generation with 3D graphics that is not Gen 7 (in other words, it is from Gen 9)
  • is not Frigibax
I just checked, and Frigibax is the only Pokémon that satisfies the first three criteria (first stage Gen 9 dual type, neither of whose types were physical prior to Gen 4). So I think you made a mistake somewhere. If I had to guess, it probably has a physical type.

Is it Bramblin?

No

EDIT:

Becoming a bit confused by what you mean by 3D graphics, checked Bulbapedia and the generation that my Pokemon was introduced in does feature 3D graphics, at least in one game but isn't Gen 9

Back
Top Bottom