• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want every guy be Ash like. I do like his attributes, but he's too young and immature. Be fun more to hang out.

Are you a true fangirl or not? He is NOT immature, he is an all-out hot guy!!! And he's not immature! I wouldn't like every guy I meet to be horribly serious about everything! I'm definately Ash's type! I'm not talking Koizumi-kun from Haruhi, but Ash is a sweet, funny guy! I'd totally marry him no matter what! I LOVE ASH, GOT IT?!?!?!

Come on, I can't be the only one that obsessed, right?

Are you a true fangirl or not? He is NOT immature, he is an all-out hot guy!!! And he's not immature! I wouldn't like every guy I meet to be horribly serious about everything! I'm definately Ash's type! I'm not talking Koizumi-kun from Haruhi, but Ash is a sweet, funny guy! I'd totally marry him no matter what! I LOVE ASH, GOT IT?!?!?!

He still dense what love is which the immature part comes in. (I don't count the fake shippings that he knows love.) I actually don't obsessed someone who is not real. I will say time from time the outfits Ash wears where it go to fangirl level, or a pose or funny screenshot goes on. But I'm not obsessed at that level. Plus, I'm passed most of the fantasy cartoon hotness stage a long time ago.

I like Ash more the stuff he does, from being a cool hero to being funny, not as a hot sex toy.

And he better to hang out more, I wouldn't like everyone to have the same personality like Ash since that would be boring.

You not the only one, another one is about the same level as you. But I felt weird how the question was asked.

Ah, awesome. Thanks! :D

You're welcome ^^

Ash is immature, though. That's what makes him charming, at least to me. Granted, he's not as immature as he used to be and he's definitely calmed down over the course of the last two regions, but nonetherless he isn't exactly mature. Which is a good thing if you ask me.

Anywho, I've made some doodles I'll just shamelessly link to here.

Ash is bored

Ash with his new jacket

What I want to happen in DP128 (next week's episode)

Ash + Permanent marker + Paul = angry Paul

I don't know about you guys, but this latest gym battle was well handled. Ash looked smart here, like in the old league battles. Recalling his Pokemon like that--I thought at one point he'd send out Pikachu. I know it was a new art director, but in the beginning with that weird camera angle where Candice and Ash looked awkwardly tall and skinny--it actually looked good on Ash.

I hear a lot about how other characters mature, but when it comes to Ash, no he's not mature. But looking at the old episodes and these, you have to admit that he doesn't act stupid all the time, it has greatly decreased over the years.

chatsy, AWESOME doodles. You do great art.

opzpth.jpg

:D i think its the best sinnoh gym battle yet <3 and OMGGG Movie 11 is airing and Pokemon 4ever ^__^ nxt weekend <3

Ash is immature, but at the same time he isn't, if that makes sense. He does some stuff that makes him really charming and sweet.. and caring and... -babbles- But all around Ash is generally a sweetheart. ^^

P.S Okay, Chatsy. Let's become elopers. I'll see you at your place tonight, baybeh~<3

Ash is a real cutie, though I find him annoying at times. There are times that he's immature and there are times he's not. Nevertheless, I admire him for his sheer determination and love he shows for his Pokemon.

Does anyone know the name of the Sinnoh episode that starts with him and Pikachu having a bad stomachache and Brock makes them some medicine and they're both running around the room yelling "ew, ew, ew, ew, eeeeeeeeeew!!!"

Or the one where he's taking a shower that I saw at like page 63 of this thread?

Hey did you guys here about the new episode titles for DP 131 and DP 132? They sound so cool.

Chimchar will evolve in those episodes. I'm calling it. Perfect to piss Paul off.

I bet you guys will love next weeks episode, Ash will be all tied upXD
I was soo happy to hear Paul got defeated finally. Did Paul looked ticked off at the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom