1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We've overhauled the Bulbagarden forum rules. You should read the new set here !
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Bulbagarden is currently running a site-wide staff drive! Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tactician Karina's Blog Posts

Came back from my parents place

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So a couple of days ago I said that I would be helping my parents clean their house. I just got back from that, the garage sale went fine, no trouble or anything. They got a lot of their stuff that they wanted gone sold, it was mostly just books, movies, and a few nick-nacks. After we did that...

Comments: 2 Aug 24, 2017

Will be helping my parents clean their house

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So on Sunday after church I'll be helping my parents clean and update their house. They'll be having a garage sale on the same day so I'll be helping them with that as well. Honestly, their house isn't even dirty/dusty, so I don't know what they'll need cleaned. They also clean stuff they don't...

Comments: 4 Aug 24, 2017

Got back from my Las Vegas trip

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So I just got back from my trip today. It was an amazing time and so fun, it's been a while since I last went. On the day we got there, we checked into our hotel rooms at the Luxor, it was pretty nice I would definitely stay there again if I get the chance again. After we rested for a bit we...

Comments: 7 Aug 24, 2017

Getting ready for my trip to Vegas

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So tomorrow morning I'll be going to Las Vegas with two friends, we'll be leaving really early, like sometime around 5am to beat the traffic. Hopefully this trip will bring my mood up since lately I've been feeling depressed, I know we're going to the mob museum and I've been interested about...

Saw a cat in my backyard last night

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So last night I wasn't having much luck sleeping well, and I decided to just wake up early and sit in the living room. Had my cat Shadow with me on the chair and sat there watching TV for a bit, I then heard a cat meowing/growling right at my back door. Turned on the lights and saw a pale...

Comments: 0 Aug 24, 2017

Animal ideas for Pokemon 4

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
Sorry this one took a bit, I was going to put in a mosquito on this list but it seems that GameFreak beat me to it. Cutiefly kind of looks like one, so I removed it from my list. Anyway, let's go: Potoo: I was recently introduced to this bird in my last blog, and I find it to be cute. I...

Cousin went back home today

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
Early this morning I had to take my cousin to the airport since he had to go back to Italy today. My parents came with us to send him off and say goodbye's, I'm going to miss him though, it was fun when he was here and when we went to SeaWorld and the beach. The house didn't feel as quiet when...

Comments: 6 Aug 24, 2017

Animal ideas for Pokemon 3

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
Here is another list my cousin and I made, this will also be the last one he helps out with since he's leaving to go back to Italy tomorrow. So now the animals: African Wild Dog: another canine that I like the African wild dog would make an interesting Pokemon, they do not bark but they make...

Comments: 8 Aug 24, 2017

Animal ideas for Pokemon 2

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
My cousin and I decided to do another list of animals we'd like to see in Pokemon either this gen or next gen. Here is what we've got this time: Cheetah: this animal would be interesting to have as a Pokemon, since cheetah's are the fastest land animal it would have a pretty high speed stat. I...

Animal ideas for Pokemon

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So my cousin and I didn't do much today, we were just laying around when he got the idea that we should name off animals that Pokemon should use, either in this gen or other gens to come. Hummingbird: I would love to see a hummingbird in Pokemon sometime. I'm honestly surprised they haven't...

My cousin is enjoying his visit

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So my cousin has been enjoying his visit so far, we went to SeaWorld the other day and he really loved feeding the seals and sea lions. He also enjoyed the shows, especially Shamu's, we also went on the Atlantis, Shipwreck Rapids, and Wild Arctic rides which was pretty fun; his favorite is the...

Cousin has arrived from Italy

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So my cousin is finally here for his visit, he's pretty jet lagged so he's taking a little nap. When he first arrived he wanted to see my computer for a bit and he was looking up the two new Pokemon revealed, like me he favors Iwanko more. Later he's going to look at this site and see what it's...

Might be getting new EO games

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So I was thinking of getting some more EO games besides just IV. Now I haven't finished IV, in fact I actually barely started it since I'm waiting for my cousin's visit so he can teach me/help me out, he is literally an Etrian Odyssey enthusiast. So when he gets here I'll start the gameplay and...

Cousin visit soon

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So my cousin will be flying in from Italy on Saturday, I'm pretty excited as this will be his first time in the US. And he's pretty excited as well, especially here in San Diego since he's always wanted to come here since he was little. He's going to go to the beach a lot and probably going to...

Comments: 3 Aug 24, 2017

Cousin visit next month

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So next month my cousin will be flying in from Italy, he'll be bringing his 3DS so we can play Pokemon together; he also says he'll help me with EO as well since he is literally an Etrian Odyssey enthusiast. He also wants to go to the beach and see some seals, as well as go to SeaWorld; so he's...

Dirty Dancing TV Remake

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So I found out that ABC is going to be doing a Dirty Dancing remake. I was looking around the internet and found a couple of sites that list some actors/actresses for the remake. This is who they have cast so far: Colt Prattes as Johnny Castle Abigail Breslin as Baby Debra Messing as Baby's...

Great day today

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
Today was a great day, not just because it's Friday which means no work on Saturday/Sunday, but it's my father's birthday! Spent most of the morning with him before work, and a little bit after work. So I'll be on and off today, he started on Fire Emblem Sacred Stones as well, I'll have to see...

Going to try and find a shiny Eevee in Pokemon X

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
I have decided to try and get a shiny Eevee in Pokemon X, mainly because it's one of the few shiny Pokemon that don't look ugly. If I am able to get one, I'll evolve it into a Sylveon since I really like the blue on it. Hopefully my search becomes successful, I'll be using different shiny...

My cat Shadow seems to like to bring in surprises

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
My cat lately has been bringing in some small dead animals. He usually brings in mice or small birds, he doesn't go far when he's outside, he only stays in the backyard but majority of the time he usually stays in the house. Well today he brought in a lizard for the first time, I though it was...

Hopefully it's a cute dog!

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So lately my cousin has been texting me about the dog like Pokemon for SM. Me being late to the party like I usually am with these types of things, became curious about it; I have found images showing what my cousin is talking about, and it does look very dog like. I have heard speculation about...

Looking for some manga with canines

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
Lately I've been meaning to read some new manga, mainly ones that have dogs or any canine as the main character, or at least has a good amount of spotlight, I don't mind if the characters turn into canines or even just have ears and a tail. I don't know many manga that has canines in them, only...

Had Taco Bell for the first time

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So I ate at Taco Bell for the first time today. I was on my lunch break and decided to eat somewhere with fast food, since I've never had Taco Bell before I chose to eat there. Had my 3DS with me and Bravely Default in, playing as I was waiting for my order, my order gets called and I had two...

So excited for SM

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
I have never been this excited for a new Pokemon game, well I get excited when new games come out, but never to the extent where I feel impatient for it to come out. The starters are adorable, the protagonists designs look pretty cool, box art legendaries are awesome, and the region is based off...

So I got two new RPGs

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
Like I promised, today I went to GameStop to pick up some new RPGs to play, I had the list with me to make sure I had everything in order. I only found two games that are on the list at the store, the others I might have to go to the other GameStops in the city or get online/import, but that's...

LMN/Lifetime has some mediocre movies

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
I have always thought that LMN & Lifetime have very mediocre movies, with very few good ones in the bunch. Seriously, most of their titles are the same with small changes like 15/16/17 and Pregnant or the Cheating/Suicide/Pregnancy Pact. And a lot of the movies are usually similar in plot, can't...

Comments: 1 Aug 24, 2017

Cute dresses at the mall

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So I went to the mall today looking around in the stores, I went into Hot Topic one of my favorite places to get cute shirts, and they had some really cute dresses. They were all Disney and Nintendo related, they had a Legend of Zelda dress along with Pokemon that had Pikachu and Eevee on it,...

Nasty weather + Las Vegas plans

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
The weather has been, once again, unpredictable. It's really cloudy right now and weather forecasts says that there will be rain tomorrow, yet people are still heading down to the beach in this weather, probably to surf or something but still it's pretty cold out. Though luckily next week it's...

Saw a pretty bird today

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So I was in my backyard today checking on my garden and I saw a really pretty bird. I don't know what kind of bird it was, but it was yellow with black on the back of it's wings and an orange stripe on it's face. It just sat in one of the trees just watching me, I wanted to take a picture of it...

Comments: 5 Aug 24, 2017

A dog joined my morning jog

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So I was doing my morning jogs as usual, when the weather is decent that is, I went around the corner to another street in the neighborhood and I noticed a dog trotting along behind me. It was a pit bull mix, and it was really calm too as well as a cutie, the coloring was white and black with...

Thinking of buying some new RPGs

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So I'm thinking about buying some new RPGs to play. I've heard some great reviews on Bravely Default and I've been meaning to try that game out for a while, there is also Etrian Odyssey games as I've seen a few users here have avatars of characters from the series, but I'm not really sure that...

Comments: 10 Aug 24, 2017

Had no hot water this morning

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So this morning I found out that I didn't have hot water, so I had to take a cold shower which I hated so much. Luckily the plumber came today to check it out, apparently it had something to do with the gas, it worked for cooking but not for the water. Something happened to the cord or whatever...

Raining pretty hard

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
Well it's raining hard over here, I had a feeling that it would rain through the day since it also rained last night. The only thing that sucks is that sometimes power outages happen, especially at the times when I'm watching my favorite movie or television show. Now hopefully the weather will...

I don't like California weather

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
I seriously hate California weather sometimes, it's been constantly windy and cold, in April no less. One day it's nice and warm, the next it will be a really strong wind that makes the power go out and blows a lot of crap into the yard. Then clouds will roll in, rains that night, next day it's...

So I'll be getting 3 Amiibos next month

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
My epal friend from Colorado will be mailing me three Fire Emblem Amiibos, they will arrive sometime next month. I'm pretty excited as these will be my first ever Amiibos I'll own, the characters are Marth, Ike, and Roy. Not sure if I'll use them or not and I'll probably just keep them in their...

Comments: 5 Aug 24, 2017

My Top 5 Favorite Touhou Characters

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
In this blog post I'll talk about my top 5 favorite Touhou characters! I'll talk about the character themselves, their theme, and what fanon thinks of them. Note that what I think of them is in my opinion. 1. Youmu Konpaku - It's no surprise that she is no. 1 on my list, it may as well be...

Favorite Touhou Character?

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So I haven't made a Touhou blog post yet and thought now would be a great start! Anyway, my favorite Touhou character is definitely Youmu Konpaku, how can I not like a half-human half-phantom? So I was on the Touhou wiki today and saw a character popularity poll, Youmu is pretty popular with...

Fire Emblem Fates midnight launch @ GameStop

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So in a thread me and two other users were discussing the midnight launch of FE Fates at local GameStop's, pretty much excited for it. I have a feeling that at the launch it will be packed, a lot of users on various other forums and on Twitter have been talking about it and in general are, of...

Comments: 10 Aug 24, 2017

Grease: Live

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So tomorrow, January 31, US channel Fox (399 for those who have DirecTV) will broadcast Grease: Live. It will be a combination of both the original stage musical and 1978 film. I've only seen the film version, so I'll be comparing it more the film version than the original stage musical....

New Years!

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
2016 is upon us now! Since I won't be awake for the New Years countdown that they will show on T.V. I'm going ahead and say Happy New Years to everyone, and to those that are already in 2016. I don't really have a resolution except to cut back on soft drinks and sweets in general. Let's see how...

Buon Natale! - Merry Christmas!

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
Hope everyone had a great Christmas today, or yesterday in some parts of the world! Last minute Christmas shopping is finally over. Hopefully your Christmas wishes had been granted and Santa gave you wonderful presents this year. Now anticipating for 2016 to arrive and see what it brings. Again...

Dizziness?

Tactician Karina

Living Life
Blog Posts:
So I had an interesting morning, I got up at my usual time of 7:15AM and went to make breakfast. Now I don't know if I got up too fast but when I went to make my toast I became lightheaded and literally fell to the floor. I didn't really faint but the next thing I know was I standing then boom...