New profile posts

Hmm...I kinda wanna redo my profile juuust an itsy bitsy tiny bit buuuuuut also lyra is so me...i cant get rid of her... x_x this profile is liek my brand
Ah...i wanted 2 post my ship list somewhere but...its so ungodly long... x_x i have too mamy thoughts i need 2 dissect and analyze my own brain
Princess Viola
Princess Viola
I already knew about that game and how it somehow still exists after nearly 10 years lol.
MC.Princess
MC.Princess
Started playing it again recently and I thought “oh, hey there’s probably a wiki page about this!”

The wiki is as glorious as you said it was.
Princess Viola
Princess Viola
It is absolutely the best fandom wiki there is tbh.
Well... I might be in some trouble.

My bird, Zephyr, has figured out how to unlock his cage door. Considering he's only 3 months old and already figured that out is both surprising and a bit concerning. Now I gotta keep an eye on him more so he doesn't unlock his cage whenever he feels like it, lest he ends up under the couch and I have to play Tom and Jerry with him again. Oi...
  • Whaaaat
Reactions: guzmania
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Would getting a new bird cage help? Or do they all have the same lock on them?
CynthiaLover
CynthiaLover
Because he's a green-cheeked conure we need a certain type and size of cage for him. And all of them have the same type of lock on them. So that pretty much eliminates that option.
Back
Top Bottom