• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Art Gallery

A place for artists to display and discuss their visual artwork. This includes drawings, music, digital graphics, crafts, and photography.

Art Shops

A place where artists can open art shops to offer their services and receive requests from others
Threads
Threads

The Gallery Archive

Archive forum for the Art Gallery
Threads
Threads
Normal Threads

Search Bulbapedia

Latest profile posts

Gah! I want to do some writing but my next-door neighbor has been playing his radio outside loudly all day, and it's country music, my second least favorite genre of music, thus preventing me from concentrating. I tried to write but the music is too distracting and prevents me from being able to focus. As a result I've been unable to get any work done thanks to the obnoxious level of noise.

Note that I don't need "total" silence to write, as I can write when things like my bird is squawking and/or AC are running. But I can't write when music specifically is being played because it keeps me from being able to focus. Especially country and rap music, which completely breaks my concentration and makes it impossible to sit down and write.
im so sad about kris not being in after epochs i am but a creature that yearns 4 her and lyra to co-exist Together
colours wrote on DawningWinds's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWNING!!!
Okido wrote on DawningWinds's profile.
Happy birthday Dawning!! Hope it's great!
KerfishSea wrote on DawningWinds's profile.
Happy Birthday Dawning!
Back
Top Bottom