• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will we ever see Casey again?

*Leeney*

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
Yes another Johto related subject. I believe Casey was a beginner trainer who loved baseball. She made a couple appearances after that too. Do you guys think she's worthy enough to come back?

Last time we saw her she was in the Chronicles...an OK character.

TBH, I doubt we'll ever see her again...But we never know, though...

There should be a baseball tournament in Sinnoh. That'll give her a reason to show up

I guess it just depends on the writers. Technically speaking, there really isn't any reason NOT to show Nanako. She was a pretty significant character to Jouto and they could easily give her pikachu colored Pichu or something, but...who knows. They constantly pass up stuff like this all the time.

If the show is going back to Johto, then I wouldn't know why we wouldn't.

I hope she doesn't come back. I thought she was really annoying. :p

She was loud and obnoxious and was waaay too dramatic when she lost to Ash, but I actully DO want to see her again.

Tell you what. She can come back... so long as she never once mentions that stupid baseball team of hers.

Yeah, but she'll be there with their bells on. Literally, She had that megaphhone thing from the- Team-That-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Aw, people didn't like her? I think she's pretty awesome, but then again, I'm totally for the loud, annoying, obnoxious characters.

I hope she comes back ^^
But realistically? No, I don't think she will. Kinda like Duplica: A character that you think should probably come back, but never does.

Yeah, but everyone liked Duplica because of the TR parody.

Everyone hates Nanako? :-( I wouldn't mind seeing her again!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom