• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want movie event arceus or notched ear pichu
I'll trade a shiny UT dialga for it....

I have 6 shiny Bronzor for trade. Poor natures/abilities. Looking for TM's, like Stone Edge, Earthquake and Stealth Rock. Or, alternatively, Ditto with super IV's.

I'm still looking for movie Arceus.

In addition to my list on pg 508, here are the pkmn I'm also putting up for trade:

Manaphy (Ranger) Lv 1 Calm
Lugia (Kanto) Lv 70 Naive
Ho-oh (Kanto) Lv 70 Lax
Suicune (Kanto) Lv 50 Adamant
Entei (Kanto) Lv 50 Adamant
Mewtwo (Kanto) Lv 77 Bashful

My Platinum FC is: Clair 0860 9127 8382

i dont have a Arceus but is there anything can trade for the Ho-oh?

I'm looking for a Timid Pichu that when taught Hidden Power learns Hidden Power Ice, Modest Lapras, Focus Band, a Light Ball, the TM for Explosion and an Impish Solrock. Good IVs would be nice, since I intend to use then competitively. PM me with Pokémon you'd like in return.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Riolu with Blaze Kick and Crunch.

I can offer EV'd Infernape with 29 in SpA and 31 in Spe.

Seriously, everyone. I need the VGC Weavile. I can offer Shokotan Pichu and/or Movie Arceus for it.

What is the VGC Weavile?

PS:
I want movie event arceus or (shokotan)pichu
I'll trade a shiny UT dialga for it....

Last edited:
I'm still looking for Riolu with Blaze Kick and Crunch. I'm offering EV'd Infernape and EV'd Shaymin for it.

I also have Japanese WORLD09 Weavile but only trading away for good offer.

I require an Explosion TM (64).

What I can trade:

In exchange, I can trade:
Any breedable pokemon your heart desires (except for lunatone apparently)
Items found on wild pokemon (Thick Club, Light Ball, Black Sludge, etc.)
Items obtainable via the pickup ability (Shiny, Dusk and Dawn stones, etc. Not leftovers though, I need those.)
PM me for my list of shinies.

I'm still looking for Riolu with Blaze Kick and Crunch. I'm offering EV'd Infernape and EV'd Shaymin for it.

What kind of offer? I don't have the Riolu.

I'm looking for Legit UT Birthday Pikachu with date of January 31st, 2009. I can offer WORLD09 Weavile for it.

Im Looking to trade to get my Electabuzz to Evolve to Electivire
my names Kevin Friend code is 3652 9348 3886
Thanks

Send me a Private Message if you can help

I would really like a French, Korean or japanese Ditto. Not sure what you want in return ask and i shall see what I have.

I seek shiny evee and pichu(non event).
Dont care if RNG'd or cloned.
I can offer Darkrai or Deoxys(Space center event)
And have the regi's and birds and random other legends and things for offer perhaps. Would greatly appreaciate any help as breeding has driven me saneless.

HOW ABOUT A SHINY UT DIALGA FOR THE JAPANESE WORL09 WEAVILE?

right

my mate needs some pokemon

a rash bagon
an adamant scyther
a timid starmie ( i think....+speed -att, whatever that is)
and a impish cresselia :)

i've got loads of stuff to trade for it, just let me know :)

I am not interested in shinies.

Looking for Birthday Pikachu or Charmander with January 31sth, 2009. I can offer WORLD09 Weavile.

Is that all you need? I have a Mild Darkrai with exceptional glass cannon IVs, Shokotan Pichu, Movie Arceus, etc... It's alright, since I have the Weavile anyway, but it's always nice to have another. :d

Is that all you need? I have a Mild Darkrai with exceptional glass cannon IVs, Shokotan Pichu, Movie Arceus, etc... It's alright, since I have the Weavile anyway, but it's always nice to have another. :d

That's all I need and I got the Birthday Pikachu with date i wanted from my uncle so I'm happy with that.

Anyway, I have an extra Shokotan Pichu. I'm looking for Golugo's Octillery with Focus Band that was given away via My Pokemon Ranch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom