• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others, wi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others, will be included

After almost a month, another set of scans from CoroCoro was released. The scans reveal new features to be introduced in the upcoming games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, as well as the return of several features from Pokémon Gold and Silver.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others

Apricorns CONFIRMED! YAY!

Re: Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others

I wonder who the BF brains will be.

Everything sounds great!

I think the DP balls should be buyable seeing how we grow the Apricorns ourselves. I can't wait to see the Battling Facilities along with the Brains. Hopefully, this isn't all of the new information. Gym leader artwork would so make my day.

Another Frontier I'll end up being unable to finish? DAMNIT. What gets me, though, is the matter of these Apricorn balls - since they don't exist in the coding of DPPt, what'll that mean when one tries to trade them to DPPt, or tries to trade a Pokémon contained in one?

I suppose including a Safari Zone in Johto is a good idea, as long as they leave the Fuchsia one closed. Now I think about it, Cianwood is actually a somewhat reasonable place for it, what with all that stuff to the west which was never seen in Generation II.

Also, yay for the rest of the returning stuff.

Another Frontier I'll end up being unable to finish? DAMNIT. What gets me, though, is the matter of these Apricorn balls - since they don't exist in the coding of DPPt, what'll that mean when one tries to trade them to DPPt, or tries to trade a Pokémon contained in one?

As I've already said, no need to question this. GF will have figured it out.

It would probably convert it into the appropriate equvalent. Maybe.

What I'm more interested in is the new Jotho Safari Zone. I've been interested in getting all the Pokémon capturable from Safari Zones in the GBA and DS games. Wonder what could be found there...

Maybe they probably decided to scrap the Safari Zone for Kanto altogether this time around.

As for the Apricorns, I hope that they might get new names. Not that naming them after colors was bad, mind you. But it would seem more realistic to give them different kinds of names, I guess.

I can't wate for HeartGold, SoulSilver to come out hear in the US. :-D

I can't wate for HeartGold, SoulSilver to come out hear in the US. :-D

I can't wait fot them to come out, PERIOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom