• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ok if Ash and Co. go to the Battle Frontier?

Midnight Blue

~Love Is Hard To Define~
Reaction score
What will the English season be called? I hope no Battle Frontier 2 or something like that.

Starting with season 8, we've had four out of five seasons using the word "battle" (or "battles") in the title. o.o You would think they would attempt some clever wordplay on the term "Battle Frontier" if that is in fact the future setting but I've had enough of "battle" for now.

Maybe "*something* Frontier(s)".

Probably just Diamond and Pearl: Battle Frontier.

They'll just assume that the addition of D/P to the title will make it unique from the other lol.

Pokémon DP: Frontier Battles, probably. I don't see "Battle Frontier" being used since it was already the title of a season, despite lacking the "DP" part.

Pokémon DP

Why would DP still be in title? The current games would br HGSS and the title woul reflect this, unless the gang don't go to Johot, but still the time for DP being in title is going IMO

Why would DP still be in title? The current games would br HGSS and the title woul reflect this, unless the gang don't go to Johot, but still the time for DP being in title is going IMO

Haha yeah you're right. I guess that completely slipped my mind.

Hmm well it could be something like Pokemon Battle Frontier: Johto Battles or something to that extent.

Because it's still part of the DP series, just like how the first Battle Frontier was part of AG.

Why would DP still be in title?

There's also the possibility they'll still be in Sinnoh. Palmer seems to be situated in Sinnoh, and the other Brains probably are too.

They're putting tons of Johto Pokemon in Sinnoh, so its possible they're featuring old Johto stuff that way.

And for god sakes, what is going on with the Elite 4 and Cynthia stuff? It seems like the writers forgot about it lately. All that foreshadowing of the Sinnoh Elite 4 seems to have disappeared lately.

"Pokemon: Sinnoh Frontier" sounds good to me...

And listen, writers! Don't you dare not give us an E4 arc!

There is no real confirmation we will have a second Battle Frontier arc yet. Besides, the current season, Galactic Battles will extend to at least DP156, which we haven't even reached in Japan yet.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom