• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you guys like the fifth movie cause IIRC there are some seens where he only has on swimming trunks (and maybe his hat). :p

Ah he isnt shirtless in that movie.
He wears shorts in the race at the start
and he is hatless a lot ^^

Toto said:
XD! How about angry, wet and shirtless?
Having an angry, wet and shirtless Ash would make any Ash fangirl glomp him instantly. I know Toto would glomp an angry, wet and shirtless Ash in a heartbeat.

Mario GT said:
Having an angry, wet and shirtless Ash would make any Ash fangirl glomp him instantly. I know Toto would glomp an angry, wet and shirtless Ash in a heartbeat.
I'd do more than glomp him XD

You would, would you? Like what?

Weird!
AG75_199.jpg

^Toto's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom