• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Miley Cyrus hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy Jazzy

Reaction score
Why does everyone not like her? Is there something I'm missing?

She is an attractive teenager why do people bitch about her? Is it because you're all jealous?

I don't really mind her but as a celebrity I don't like all the fuzz around her.
Like on one website I'm on there's some article about her doing something perfectly normal (or being accused of being racist for making funny faces on a photo) which makes me want to scream: "Who cares?"

I also think she's overrated. But I don't blame her personally for it.

Same reason why everyone hates the Jonas Brothers, because she has a lame show (hannah montanna), which is really awful, just like camp rock and high school musical and other disney channel shows.

Not to mention, her songs are crap as well.

Firstly, I just want to say that I would really want to be jealous of a girl who can't sing, and a father that thinks he and her daughter are better than they really are.

I guess she'd be in the spotlight somehow even if JoJo had chosen to be Hannah Montana, just because of her father, who I should mention was also a one-hit wonder.

Miley cannot sing very well, and I think this may be because she may have a problem with her voice that might be comparable to Rachael Ray's; she seems to strain a lot; her father isn't very good either. :p

What she does makes her overrate herself. She isn't as good as she and everyone else think.

and shes taking over wal-mart!!!!!!
the ultimate crime

She is an attractive teenager why do people bitch about her? Is it because you're all jealous?

You're kidding, right?

She's not as bad as the Jonas Brothers, I'l give her credit for that.

I hate her for the reason I hate Rob Patterson. SHE'S SO OVERATED.

And she can't seem to write anything that isn't about boys. Kinda like the Jonas Brothers can't write anything that isn't about girls.

Miley is a racist whore. She made sterotyped Asian people's appearances and pole-danced when she was like, 16.

She makes 10 year old girls want to be seen as objects of the world not as humans. Oh wait that's just generally the world in its fucked up state right now not just Miley Cyrus.

I don't mind Miley. I just don't think she's all that.

Hilary Duff was superior and thats saying something.

You're kidding, right?

She's not as bad as the Jonas Brothers, I'l give her credit for that.

I hate her for the reason I hate Rob Patterson. SHE'S SO OVERATED.

And she can't seem to write anything that isn't about boys. Kinda like the Jonas Brothers can't write anything that isn't about girls.

This, basically.

I don't hate her as a person, I just can't stand how overrated she is. Especially since her songs suck and she really can't act worth a damn. Her voice actually isn't half bad, though. I just hate her music and acting.

She's definitely not as bad as the Jonas Brothers, though.

Her songs are crap. And her show. That's why I don't like her.

Last edited:
Miley is a racist whore. She made sterotyped Asian people's appearances and pole-danced when she was like, 16.

What, that photo of her when she was making the slanty eyes thing was bad enough to call her a racist whore?

What is the world coming to. :rolleyes:

It's racist; if I pulled my lips inside out, it's probably not racist at all to black people, amirite? And she is a whore because she pole-danced despite the fact that many little girls look up to her.

Exactly. A lot of girls look up to her when she is just making women look like objects not humans and she is ultimately changing the mindset of many girls to that. Not that she's the only factor a lot of people are. Its just sad.

I'm okay with her... overrated yes, but who cares...

Werepsyducks are waaay more interesting...

And I sometimes watch the show...

I've only watched her show a few times but if there was anything wrong with her it would be her God awful accent. Though I'm not sure if its part of her character. :p

Well, I've mostly watched it because of my little cousin... she watched everything on DisneyChannel... the thing is Idk why she watches something she doesn't understand... but that coming from the guy who watched Pokemon in German when he was 4... means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom