• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explorers of Sky European release date revealed: Game to be released Nov. 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Explorers of Sky European release date revealed: Game to be released Nov. 20

Nintendo of Europe revealed that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky will be released in Europe on Nov. 20. The game was released April 18 in Japan and will be released on Oct. 12 in North America.

Read more on Bulbanews

The Australian release sate's never announced for anything. :disgust:

Cool i know one of my Christmas presents this year then

Is it just me or is this game underwhelming?

I know that it comes out right after my birthday so I plan on getting myself a copy. From what I've seen in Nintendo Power you can have Riolu as a Partner or Hero pokemon it may also have Eevee and Vulpix as playable story characters and from the main menu you can access new stories like Igglybuff the Triology were you play as Wigglytuff back when they were still an Igglybuff.

If it's released here in Holland at nov 20 how can I already be able to buy it at my local game store??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom