• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled 'Poké

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled 'PokéPark Wii: ...

The new Wii game, previously revealed in Famitsu magazine, has been announced at a Kyoto games event. The game is to be titled 'PokéPark Wii: Pikachu’s Great Adventure', and will be released to retailers Dec. 5.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled '

Dangit....I was hoping this was gonna be another RPG like Colosseum or XD. Oh well, only time will tell for that sort of game to come out I guess.

Re: New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled '

Sounds like a good game.

You become friends with Pokemon, that's what Pokemon is about. Reminds me of Hey You, Pikachu!.

Wow to be honest I'm a little....underwhelmed with the whole WiiWare game thing that seems to be the trend these days. I haven't really been satisfied with any of them since they released my Pokemon Ranch, what a waste of time, save for some of the Pokemon you can get.

Ohhh well theres always the next time to look forward to a new game. Next time Nintendo, stick more along the line of Statium, Collosseum and XD not these pitiful WiiWare games.

Wow to be honest I'm a little....underwhelmed with the whole WiiWare game thing that seems to be the trend these days. I haven't really been satisfied with any of them since they released my Pokemon Ranch, what a waste of time, save for some of the Pokemon you can get.

Ohhh well theres always the next time to look forward to a new game. Next time Nintendo, stick more along the line of Statium, Collosseum and XD not these pitiful WiiWare games.

The sad thing is... it's not a WiiWare game. >_>

The sad thing is... it's not a WiiWare game. >_>

Why a sad thing? In fact, I'd like to say that, as it isn't WiiWare, it may be really good. Let's see what the price will be.

Mini-games make me think of shovelware.

Well I never really thought it was going to be an RPG anyway, but this seems somewhat different

The fact that it has"PokePark" as the main title makes me think it will be terrible. Or at least the first of a few bad Wii games.

New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled 'PokéPark Wii: ...

The new Wii game, previously revealed in Famitsu magazine, has been announced at a Kyoto games event. The game is to be titled 'PokéPark Wii: Pikachu’s Great Adventure', and will be released to retailers Dec. 5, priced at ¥4,800.

Read more on Bulbanews

Can we finally move on from this lame duck generation? : (

Is it so hard for them to make Pokemon Stadium 3?

Meh, it could be good for a little fun, but I really think a full on RPG would have been better recieved. I see this as being Mario Party with Pokemon, which might not be a bad thing. I'll hold off on judging it untill it actually comes out though.

Wow sounds kinda like a merger of Hey You Pikachu and Mario Party almost
im pretty sure i predicted it might be a HYP style game at some point in the forums

I wish they'd just slow down already.

In 2009, Japan got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Sky, Melee! Pokemon Scramble, Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver, and three Mystery Dungeon games on the WiiWare. And now we have this Wii game coming out at the beginning of December.

I understand the whole "wanting to keep games coming to keep fans' interest" thing, but I think they're going a bit overboard here. We don't *need* eight games in one year, Nintendo. The market's oversaturated as it is.

Also...why the hell are they making a game based on a theme park that closed down three years ago?

I wish they'd just slow down already.

In 2009, Japan got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Sky, Melee! Pokemon Scramble, Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver, and three Mystery Dungeon games on the WiiWare. And now we have this Wii game coming out at the beginning of December.

I'm tired of all the "Play as a Pokemon!" games. :c Of all of the ones they did make, only HGSS had a human role.

I have to agree. The original Mystery Dungeon games were great, but the novelty has worn off.

The game sounds fun though.

I have to agree. The original Mystery Dungeon games were great, but the novelty has worn off.

True, but you can say that about the main games too.

(Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. Yeah, they are the main games, but still...)

Although I don't see why they made three Mystery Dungeon games for the Wii.

I still wish this new game was PBR 2, but let's see how this turns out...

Well, that was disappointing. I guess the hope of having a decent Pokémon game for the Wii isn’t going to happen.

Is it so hard for them to make Pokemon Stadium 3?

Already happened in Japan.

Pokémon Stadium 3 meaning the U.S./International version, which would be Pokémon Stadium 4 in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom