• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash gets a Gible! Wait he doesn't? Look here it says he does!

OK, so writers really want to screw DP series. Man, and this will come when I am starting to think writers finally know how to make this show good. But no! Instead of concentrating on Ash's current team and give us either Torterra or Infernape, they'll give us stupid ugly little dragon. What's the point of such stupid thing? Seriously, change Ash's team, he has and train for most of his Sinnoh Journey 3-5 months before League Tournament is stupid. Really stupid. Why they simply can't wait these few months untill next Filler Saga to give Ash new Pokémon? Not to mention they give him Pokémon who don't need to be showcased at all. I mean, I would have at least little understand if they give Ash Pokémon for marketing purposes, like some Johto Pokémon or Gen5 Pokémon. But no, they give him another Sinnoh Pokémon, and if that's not enough, Pokémon who already got enough spotlight. First Ambipom's leave, than Cyndaquil, now this… Am I the only who is getting bad Vibe for the end of Sinnoh?

^ Oh, chill.

If Gliscor is Oak'd now it will surely be used in the league. I'm sure Ash can rotate 7 Pokemon for the league matches.

Yes, for league matches. But what will happen before league? Constant training of Gible as new addition to Ash's team at the expense of Ash's other Pokémon. Remember what happened with Snorunt before Hoenn League, right?

Yes, for league matches. But what will happen before league? Constant training of Gible as new addition to Ash's team at the expense of Ash's other Pokémon. Remember what happened with Snorunt before Hoenn League, right?

Most of his team, including Buizel and Staraptor, will probably be dumped after the league. You really think he's going to keep the same team for 300 episodes?

Sinnoh went on for 200 eps, they're not going to keep the same Pokemon bar Grotle and Monferno for another 100.

THERE'S NO WAY SINNOH WILL BE EVEN CLOSE TO 200 EPISODES! STOP WITH YOUR NONSENSES FINALLY SCOTT!
Seriously Scott, there's no reason to believe Sinnoh will be for more than around 180 eps. Sinnoh will be over before Movie 13, that's as clear as the fact Ash will lose in Sinnoh League. Believe anything else is just stupid. So stop making me mad and I will not be force to yell at you.

I don't know what's wrong with you people,you guys wanted him to have a dragon type Pokemon, and when he does finally get one you guys bitch about it, no matter what the writers do people are never going to be happy with it. Gible is not ugly he's really a cool dragon type Pokemon that fits perfectly fine in Ash's Sinnoh team, and plus Ash do not need a Torterra when it won't be able to move hardly at all,and Grotle fits Ash perfectly fine there is know reason for it to evolve when it is already shown to be strong and able to move a little faster anyways,Infernape is all Ash need on his Sinnoh team because it do fit Ash really well. As for Gible there is enough time for Ash to train not only Gible, but the rest of his Sinnoh team aswell since the Sinnoh league is not going anywere, and hopefully Gible will evolve into a Gabite which will be really cool for Ash Sinnoh team.I don't know why people comepare the Hoenn league which was in the Hoenn region with the Sinnoh league,because Sinnoh is not a sequel to Hoenn unlike Johto was a sequel to Kanto so what happend in that region don't have any affect on Sinnoh what so ever.

THERE'S NO WAY SINNOH WILL BE EVEN CLOSE TO 200 EPISODES! STOP WITH YOUR NONSENSES FINALLY SCOTT!
Sinnoh is going to get close to it that is for sure.
Seriously Scott, there's no reason to believe Sinnoh will be for more than around 180 eps.
Wait 180 episodes isn't close to 200? Well then I'll be damned....
Sinnoh will be over before Movie 13, that's as clear as the fact Ash will lose in Sinnoh League. Believe anything else is just stupid.
Actually the league is going to be close to movie 13. They can either play it just before the movie or after the movie. This is of course based on Sinnoh's pacing and its tendency to be very long. If you got Sunnyshore in January then give dawn her final contest in February and you have the grand festival somewhere in April-May you got the League somewhere in July-August. Roughly goes up to at maximum 190 episodes.

I think the series can end at about 180-190ish episodes, if even that. I don't see why you two are even having this episode war faggotry.

Seriously Scott, there's no reason to believe Sinnoh will be for more than around 180 eps. Sinnoh will be over before Movie 13, that's as clear as the fact Ash will lose in Sinnoh League. Believe anything else is just stupid. So stop making me mad and I will not be force to yell at you.

Even close? Its already reached 155 if you don't know. And Ash still has to get to Volkner and beat the League. And now since he has Gible, he's probably gonna train that too. And don't forget Dawn has to get another ribbon and then go and enter the Grand Festival. And then there are the fillers that they will put in between.

And after that, the Sinnoh BF (which will most likely happen) will have its arc. And heck, they might even throw in Pokéthalon somewhere in there.

So we can really guarantee that there will be 200+ episodes.

^ Oh, chill.

If Gliscor is Oak'd now it will surely be used in the league. I'm sure Ash can rotate 7 Pokemon for the league matches.

Chances are Gliscor will be given away just like Ambipom and Cacnea before it. It would be a ridiculous plot device if Ash decides to Oak one of his pokemon in the middle of his journey for no apparent reason.
Gible is going to be in a different episode.

Wow, who knew Ash getting a Gible would cause so much controversy?

As long as Gliscor isn't released I don't care.

Sorry to say, this is kinda.....random. but people were expecting it.
We all know Pikachu is not leaving. lol

Same, as long as Gible is shown looking decent, not overpowered uber crap, and Gliscor returns for some League battles and Sunnyshore, I'm fine with it.

It's not the controversy of getting the Gible. Rather, it's the controversy of Ash getting rid of one of his own pokemon for it.

^still though Gible is responsible for it to begin with.

people are so afraid of the "perfect" team being shattered they can't control thier actions.

The writers always like having Ash capture something right before the last Gyms...such as Phanpy and Snorunt's late captures...now its Gible.

But now things are different: Ash already has full team, team that was looking as his best team. Yet writers are willing to ruin that team. That's seriously lame.

And for Emanuellbrunell: I never, never ever, want Ash to have Gible or any other Dragon type Pokémon, so I am free to complain as much as I want!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom