• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

The 156th episode of the Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series is titled Fukamaru and Dragon Meteor Shower 「フカマルとりゅうせいぐん!」 and will air Dec. 17 on TV Tokyo, according to a Japanese magazine scan posted on Serebii.Net Forums today.

Read more on Bulbanews

Interesting that they specifically mention that it's wild. And why isn't the move in this title given its English name of Draco Meteor? This is inconsistent, because every time anybody ever talks about the Japanese version, they always use the English names for moves, even if they always use the Japanese names for Pokemon, people, and places. That in itself is inconsistent, but still.

I've always wondered if they were going to feature Draco Meteor in the anime, so now I just wonder if they will make it be as epic a move as it deserves...

Interesting that they specifically mention that it's wild. And why isn't the move in this title given its English name of Draco Meteor? This is inconsistent, because every time anybody ever talks about the Japanese version, they always use the English names for moves, even if they always use the Japanese names for Pokemon, people, and places. That in itself is inconsistent, but still.

Eh, that works for the Japanese games. Japanese anime article uses Japanese names.

I've always wondered if they were going to feature Draco Meteor in the anime, so now I just wonder if they will make it be as epic a move as it deserves...

It's already been featured twice. And it's alright-looking.

Cynthia's Garchomp (DP152) and Dialga (Rise of Darkrai). Both animations are indeed awesome~

That would explain why I never, at the very least, noticed them. I have not seen 152 yet and I didn't notice Dialga using it in Rise of Darkrai. I appreciate it. :D

Eh, that works for the Japanese games. Japanese anime article uses Japanese names.

I know, but even people who insist on using only Japanese names in their posts still use English names for attacks. Haven't you noticed that?

I still think it's ridiculous that we have to use the Japanese ames all together.

The 156th episode of the Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series is titled Fukamaru and Dragon Meteor Shower! 「フカマルとりゅうせいぐん!」 and will air Dec. 17 on TV Tokyo, according to a Japanese magazine scan posted on Serebii.Net Forums today.
As revealed earlier, Satoshi will be using a Fukamaru to battle Jun's Emperte. This Fukamaru is a wild Pokémon who wishes to learn the move Dragon Meteor Shower from Grandma Tatsu, a move tutor who lives in Route 210 but previously lived from a famous city of Dragon Tamers. Satoshi then decides to do some special training with the wild Fukamaru to help it learn the move.

Gible made a cameo in the movie The Rise of Darkrai where it was battling a Bronzor, and again as one of the victims to Darkrai's Dark Void. A balloon shaped like a Gible also appeared in the movie.
Gible made its debut anime appearance in DP145, where it was caught by Kazunari. A preview shown at the end of DP152 shows that Ash also obtains a Gible, which is revealed to happen at the earliest DP156.

All from bulbapedia stating that ash gets a gible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, but even people who insist on using only Japanese names in their posts still use English names for attacks. Haven't you noticed that?

Honestly, I too was confused what to use in that article. D:

I find that odd for some reason, yet at the same time I am glad, since I only bother to learn names of the Pokemon, humans, and cities.

So looks like Ash is going to help Gible learn Draco Meteor? That's actually a good reason for him to catch it.

The 156th episode of the Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series is titled Fukamaru and Dragon Meteor Shower! 「フカマルとりゅうせいぐん!」 and will air Dec. 17 on TV Tokyo, according to a Japanese magazine scan posted on Serebii.Net Forums today.
As revealed earlier, Satoshi will be using a Fukamaru to battle Jun's Emperte. This Fukamaru is a wild Pokémon who wishes to learn the move Dragon Meteor Shower from Grandma Tatsu, a move tutor who lives in Route 210 but previously lived from a famous city of Dragon Tamers. Satoshi then decides to do some special training with the wild Fukamaru to help it learn the move.

Gible made a cameo in the movie The Rise of Darkrai where it was battling a Bronzor, and again as one of the victims to Darkrai's Dark Void. A balloon shaped like a Gible also appeared in the movie.
Gible made its debut anime appearance in DP145, where it was caught by Kazunari. A preview shown at the end of DP152 shows that Ash also obtains a Gible, which is revealed to happen at the earliest DP156.

All from bulbapedia stating that ash gets a gible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no? note that it says a wild gible... unless the preview actually show ash throwing the pokeball and the ball hitting gible is definitely ash's

no? note that it says a wild gible... unless the preview actually show ash throwing the pokeball and the ball hitting gible is definitely ash's
Yes but right here it says ''Gible made its debut anime appearance in DP145, where it was caught by Kazunari. A preview shown at the end of DP152 shows that Ash also obtains a Gible, which is revealed to happen at the earliest DP156.''

Yes but right here it says ''Gible made its debut anime appearance in DP145, where it was caught by Kazunari. A preview shown at the end of DP152 shows that Ash also obtains a Gible, which is revealed to happen at the earliest DP156.''

so you saw ash definitely capturing gible???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom