• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Poliwrath or Politoed?

Do you like Poliwrath or Politoed better?

• Poliwrath

Votes: 60 41.4%
  • Politoed

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • Both

Votes: 17 11.7%
  • None

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters
Politoed is way cuter, even if he is an average Water type. Poliwrath...kinda scared me. D8 There was cute little Polywag, and it's cute evolution Poliwhirl...a-and then, I threw my Poliwrath into the PC because I thought he would beat me up. ;A;

Politoed.
Waaaay cuter.
And it makes more sense too,Looks more like a frog...since poliwag is a tadpole and all,youd want to look most like a frog in the last stage of evolution.

Poliwrath. It's the original, actually makes sense as an evolution, and is just far cooler. Plus, Misty's poliwhirl was cool, but got totally fucked up when it evolved into politoed.

Poliwrath. Even though Plitoad is my least-hated split evolution, I still like poliwrath way more.

I like Pokémon that fit the design of their pre-evolutions, so I have to go for Poliwrath.

Poliwarth please. It served me really well whenever I trained one, there's just something about Physical water types like Poliwarth, Floatzel, Sharpedo and Feraligatr that's so cool.

I've never actually used Politoed, and I'm not really a big fan of it's stat allocation, but I do like it's design (The members are based on tadpoles, which is extremely strange since they never really turn into fully fledged frogs, Politoed fixes this by having a member actually become one.)

I like Politoed better. I never use the Poliwag evolution family in the games, but Politoed's design is much better. Poliwrath just looks like a stretched out Poliwhirl on steroids, making it instantly unoriginal.

Politoad.. I don't see much different from Poliwhirl to Poliwrath.. Furthermore, Politoad is a lot cuter.. Lolx..

I like them both. Poliwrath for sheer coolness, and Politoed because I have fond memories of a battle with Thornton in which I nearly swept all of his OU pokemon with a Belly Drumming Politied X3

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom