• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your sexual preference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am straight, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Gay, guess there is not much else to say about it.

asexual or something. i don't really know, and i don't really care :/ i'm someone who is likely to die unmarried anyway.

i guess i could love anyone if they deserved it. i'm just not interested in...everything else.

Male and this ↑ :)

I really think I'm truly bisexual. Though I never like to say it, because lots of people (well at least USED to) lie about it, because it was the in thing. To be bi. yeah.

But for real. I have been attracted to both sexes. :X

I consider myself asexual because I am solely attracted to people on an intellectual level and always have been, though I have been doing that less and less now. I have no interest in anything other, really. It's not something I think about much. :/

*kicks rock* I'm a straight girl :)

Although, I wouldn't mind gong lesbian for Haruka if she was real

I can't figure out if I'm asexual or not anymore.

Hormones. Yay.

I think I probably asexual, I don't really feel much romantic feelings towards other people, I only have friend relationships. I feel its because I don't really ever feel that kind of a connection with people.

No "don't ask, don't tell" here, huh?

Oh, and straight male here.

I think I'm bisexual heteroromantic.

I'm not sure, though. Puberty and all that.

Female, heterosexual, pretty much sure about it (in a relationship for 1 year and a few months)

I just want everyone to know: Yes, I support heterosexual rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom