• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Character Guessing Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on. Ok, some extra hints (bolded):

"I'm actually a dragon from another world, where I will eventually return with my brother, unless I stand next to my beloved long enough in the battlefield."

You should know this now. It's a character from a nintendo game guys.

1. I'm the main female lead from the only M-Rated game published and therefore owned by by Nintendo themselves. (Hint: The title is a synonym for Endless Night)

2. I am the main character from the most recent non-Pokemon game made by GameFreak. (Hint: It's got enough of these to compete with Gurren-Lagann!)

"I'm actually a dragon from another world, where I will eventually return with my brother, unless I stand next to my beloved long enough in the battlefield."
...Ridley?

I got one:
I spend most of my time in Europe and in castles. I have a long ancestreal line and have skills with my killer whip.

I've got one for you:

My life depends on butterflies eaten by a dragonfly.

Spyro?

Here's mine:

I'm just a fat plumber who kills turtles to save some blondie...

Spyro?

Here's mine:

I'm just a fat plumber who kills turtles to save some blondie...

Easy: Mario! :D

Dewgong Rain should get this one:

I met some kid, and he lost a mask precious to me, and if he didn't find it quick, our town would be destroyed, and everyone would've met with a terrible fate...

I really don't get that one.

Here's a hard one:

I'm really underated, and I am quite cute. My name is of a certain animal- a croaky, slimy one at that. I help our land's hero so that he can get our leader back. Who am I?

Last edited:
I really don't get that one.

Here's a hard one:

I'm really underated, and I am quite cute. My name is of a certain animal- a croaky, slimy one at that. I help our land's hero so that he can get our leader back. Who am I?

Last edited:
...Ridley?

no, no. Not ridley. New hints are bolded AND italicized

Mijzelffan said:
"Although I look like a human girl,I'm actually a dragon from another world, where I will eventually return with my brother, unless I stand next to my beloved long enough in the battlefield."

A character from a nintendo game. Come on. Else go fetch Ryuutakesh!, he should know.

I met some kid, and he lost a mask precious to me, and if he didn't find it quick, our town would be destroyed, and everyone would've met with a terrible fate...

The mask salesman? Although Link didn't lose the Majora's mask, it got stolen by skullkid.

Yup.

Let's see...

usage of inapropriate to some people words below xD
Angsty lesbian furless fury with an energy sword IN SPACE.

*raises hand* Samus Aran?

lol Dusk Dawn, I was talking about DEWGONG RAIN. I think he might be the only one who CAN get that one. That question was meant for him. :)

If she had known you would've become such a competent swordsman... She would have kept that promise she made back then...

Was it the Happy Mask Salesman with his Elvis mask and insant changing poses? =D EDIT: Awwwww ninja'd. D:

The Scientist at the Lakeside Laboratory? Well, he does say that Biggoron was his friend when you show him the Goron mask, but not in those exact words... Hmm... It's one of the Zora, I think. But I'm not certain which. I'll guess King Zora.

Heh, Ruto's reaction to the Zora mask is funny.

Hee, I like Zelda. From the Zelda series:

Easy: Their mewing cry is hardly singing, but I guess she got her wish granted.
Medium: A baby snatching pirate princess.
Hard: I grow tired of battle... You can take my dagger.

Exact names needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom