• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Charzard. I don't dislike it it, but pokemon haters always poke they insults to him.

Grimer! A pile of poop that moves. ;_______;

Ever see it in Pokemon statium? Because of nicknames, pokemon get a slight tint to them. Grimers is a brown tint!

Bidoof is good for chain breeding some moves, and Bibarel is a great HM slave, and his ability, Simple, makes him a tank in three turns.

Well, I gotta agree there.
Most people use Bibarel as a HM slave.
But, in MY opinion, Bidoof is one of the most annoying ass pokes ever created.
Useful, but annoying.

Thanks.

chatot.
my friend gave it too me and i tried to train it but...
its to damn useless.
i uderstood why she gave it to me after

and the whole arceus being the whole god of pokemon?
wtf.i mean seriously.

Lol, it's so obvious. "Arceus created all living things". Basically God's pet.

Some baby Pokemon like Happiny and Igglupuff.. They just look the same.. (=_=")

Spinda, because it looks like it drank too much liquor.
Spinda. I dunno why.
;__; B-b-but Spinda are one of my favourite pokémon... It's cute, each one has different spots and it has Own Tempo and Teeter Dance and and and!

I don't mind most Pokémon, but I dislike some of the designs. Like Magmar. Magbys are so cute, but Magmars and Magmortars have really weird, almost deranged eyes. Brrrh.

I don't like the notion that all Pokemon should be useful in battle, and if they aren't that makes them worthless. I like the variety of all the Pokemon, and I have no issue with some being rather useless from a competitive standpoint...I mean when it comes down to it you can use any Pokemon in-game, and it's nice we have many different Poemon to cater to as many people as possible.
I agree so much with this. I don't do all that SRS competitive battle, and sometimes it's just plain old fun to do a silly themed team of, say, baby pokémon or the vendor trash ones.

I have never, ever sucessfully used Smeargle in a battle. I'm not kidding. And I've tried. I catch it, it sits in my box. A bit of a sad life, if you ask me.
I thought Smeargle was useful if you wanted to breed a pokemon with a certain move?

He is good for chain breeding Trick Room.

Trick Room is a TM... so yeah.

Something else I think shouldn't have been created: Delibird. True, it may be good for a Christmas theme, but the fact it has one level up move (Present) is pretty annoying. Not to mention the fact that you have to breed/use TMs to make it learn different moves.

@Sasa: sorry for offending you.

A TM that you can only get once in your game if you don't have PBR.

Yes, Delibird is useless other than chain breeding for Ice Punch, which can be easily done with move tutors anyway.

Spinda, I mean what the hell is that thing, and those terrible stats

Some stupidity created to show personality values. Other than that, it's just a mascot and shouldn't be used any other purposes other than that and chain breeding. Thank God anime never really gave much attention to it.

Probopass. As well as most of the evos/prevos added in Gen IV. But mostly Probopass. It's hideous. ._.

Unown- One move wonders. Couldn't they find another way to give use the ABC stickers in 4th gen and get rid of them?

Spinda - I'm indifferent on it's looks, but it's stats scare me on how bad it is.

Dunsparce - Give it an evolution, and this one will go away. Otherwise, it isn't good at all.

Delibird - Eh, it got better in moves, but it stinks terribly.

Qwilfish, Corsola. We seldom remember them, they don't deserve to be. Heck, even Luvdisc is unforgettable for its stats and stupid appearance!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom