• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Tomioka's carried onto the fifth generation, too (assuming all goes well Musashi-wise with the Asatsuki Contest), and I don't see why he wouldn't :) I think the general opinion is that the series has picked up since DP, and that could certainly be attributed to him being appointed main writer.
They seem to change the main writer every series... but who knows, maybe he will stay (hopefully).

Aww, hehe! That's no good :O (But good for us Rocketshippers, in a way :p).
Oooh, are you on holidays soon, too? (Or graduating?) :DD
Yes, I have almost 3 weeks of holidays in February... but it sill doesn't mean that I will be all free and happy, since the next chapters of my diploma are awaiting me D: But still, it's better than nothing ;D
And I'm graduating in June/July.

Tomioka better spoil us and do good job. I really don't want to see this thread fulled with hatred towards him, AND I have already made enough swearing at him because of Urara's new shiny basketball Purin
Well, I don't see why Tomioka would have a sudden change of his mind after 2 years of developing Musashi's character... and he was the main one who was responsible for that. That would be ridiculous, but I'm just leaving 1% of a chance that he's gone insane or something. Like Takegami did with the first Hoso.

Well, they can't and shouldn't. That would confuse little kids' minds.
Japanese kids are more resistant to pervertedness than you may have thought xD;

EDIT:
I got an idea for a topic. What if Musashi would get a Pokémon egg? Would Kojiro be all fatherly and help her?
Of course he would, he has such strongely developed father instinct! ;D Btw, Musashi should totally get some baby Pokemon, I mean, she's dreaming of one! Like Muchuru or something XD I feel a little tired about giving another baby Pokemon to Kojiro... xD; But I'm happy that Musashi gets along with Kojiro's Manene, so I hope that it won't be replaced by any new baby Pokemon anytime soon D:

EDIT2: Btw, what's up with RG? D: She's busy too?

Last edited:
I got an idea for a topic. What if Musashi would get a Pokémon egg? Would Kojiro be all fatherly and help her? I think it would be cute. x3 I tried to make this into a topic but couldn't format it well.

Mama Musashi would be the cutest thing ever xD I can imagine how awkward she'd be at it since she doesn't have much of an example to take off of >3> Then in comes Kojiro to be the best daddy ever!

I'm sure that'd embarrass her even more haha.

What if Musashi would get a Pokémon egg? Would Kojiro be all fatherly and help her?

Hmm, eggs, I like them. I usually eat them in breakfast.

Anyways. I can definately see Kojiro being all fatherly and helping Musashi.
Kojiro might even give Musashi what might come out from Egg, hell even they might nickname it(which is kinda impossible to happen as using nicknames instead Pokémon names would be hard for everyone, sadly.)

Actually, now you said that, I really don't know why they haven't give Rocket-dan an Egg. I mean Kojiro had a baby, Manene. And Nyasu and Kojiro are definately more fatherly than Satoshi can ever be :p.

They seem to change the main writer every series... but who knows, maybe he will stay (hopefully).

Hopefully. Even if he won't be the main writer, I don't think they will get rid of him, unless himself leaves.He better won't.

Well, I don't see why Tomioka would have a sudden change of his mind after 2 years of developing Musashi's character... and he was the main one who was responsible for that. That would be ridiculous, but I'm just leaving 1% of a chance that he's gone insane or something. Like Takegami did with the first Hoso.

Working in a kid's show could be hard y'know.

Japanese kids are more resistant to pervertedness than you may have thought xD;

Possibly, seeing the pics in Pixiv... Still, writers won't give random hints if a shipping doesn't have a chance to become canon in a children program.

Mama Musashi would be the cutest thing ever xD I can imagine how awkward she'd be at it since she doesn't have much of an example to take off of >3> Then in comes Kojiro to be the best daddy ever!

I, Gabite-sama, formerly known as magpiejay12, also known as Trainer Yusuf on Serebii, adore this post and give a medal for it.

I can see Kojiro being her "teacher" on how to "bring up" a baby Pokemon ;D

EDIT: I still recognize newbies who haven't gotten into Rocketshipping Social Club yet! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/group.php?groupid=733

Last edited:
Taking a break. Don't worry, you'll see her soon I think.

First of all, I think Musashi will love the egg (and the 'mon that hatches from it) to bits. Think of her Kemusso and how she babied it! And when it hatches, Kojiro would be there with his cards (unless it's a Gen 5 Pokémon or something) and read the description aloud. xD "Nokocchi, the land snake Pokémon... Is pretty useless" And he would fight with Nyasu who gets to be the father. (Nyasu has to be satisfied with being the uncle, of course.)

I'm in a picspam type mood, how 'bout some under-used ones? :3

OI095_AShipfulofShivers_03.jpg

OI086_PikachuReVolts_01.jpg

OI086_PikachuReVolts_02.jpg

OI112_EnterTheDragonite_02.jpg

M01_FirstMovie_05.jpg

AG082_6.jpg

AG098_5.jpg

Our poor, poor thread... *pats it*

According to my calculations, we should get a new Rocket episode around DP173... Maybe that can fasten our thread a little. Stupid school making people busy. :(

I know! :/

Hmmm, I hope your right. Even if it itsn't shippy, Rocket episodes are always WIN! x3

What if Musashi would get a Pokémon egg? Would Kojiro be all fatherly and help her?

Of course! :D Kojiro's know to be like that with his own pokemon, and what's Musashi's is Kojiro's and vica-versa, they'd be greatest parents! ^.^

I miss her posts too... </3

Musashi would be a just-as-great parent as Kojiro! :3

She treats her Dokucale and Habunake soooo lovely now, she'd spoil a baby pokemon. No doubt! <33

And I'm graduating in June/July.

I wish you good luck! =)

I can't see him destroying Jessies so well build up character development, after it gave the series a very nice change. It wouldn't make sense at all... I Hope I will be correct^^

;D Btw, Musashi should totally get some baby Pokemon, I mean, she's dreaming of one! Like Muchuru or something X

I have to agree, I always found it cute how Jessie treats her Wurmple as her own personal baby, long before James did similar to Chimecho or Mime Jr. If I remember correct she didn't even allow it to battle as a Wurmple.
It would be cool if she would get another one but I think two babys for team Rocket would be too much^^ But to remain on topic I think Jessie would take care of the baby completely herself because she loves it so much.. although you can hardly ever find a better father than James XD as she will learn once our theory becomes reality.

waumpelwirdgeliebt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A pic I want to share, it is not shippy but cute and I think it shows how much jessie loves cute Pokémon^^ Mama Musashi as she is called now XD

I can see Kojiro being her "teacher" on how to "bring up" a baby Pokemon ;D

That's a great idea XD After all he is an expert how to take care of a little baby.

siewissenwiemaneinensta.png
[/URL][/IMG]

sittingintherain.png
[/URL][/IMG]

The last pic is one of my favorites, although I feel sorry for them, it is adorable how close they are!

I've been wondering for a while where that pic is from xD Any help?

And I guess while I'm asking, is there a scene in the series where Kojiro and Musashi handle guns besides Legend of Dratini? I've seen multiple clips in AMVs and stuff but I haven't seen the episode.

Thanks for the compliments on my avatar! (and wishing me good luck at school).I originally wanted to choose the shot from the same episode where Jessie and James were sitting and drinking tea while reciting their motto, but I couldn't find a decent pic of it, so I chose this one instead.

Awwww, thinking about Musashi and Kojiro being parents to a baby pokemon is too adorable :)

waumpelwirdgeliebt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cute pic! Thanks for sharing.

I think its from DP103 Jumping Rocket Ship

Taking a break. Don't worry, you'll see her soon I think.
We're tiring bunch, I guess xD; *hopes to see her soon*

First of all, I think Musashi will love the egg (and the 'mon that hatches from it) to bits. Think of her Kemusso and how she babied it! And when it hatches, Kojiro would be there with his cards (unless it's a Gen 5 Pokémon or something) and read the description aloud. xD "Nokocchi, the land snake Pokémon... Is pretty useless" And he would fight with Nyasu who gets to be the father. (Nyasu has to be satisfied with being the uncle, of course.)
Why are you all "Dunsparce/Nokocchi for Musashi" lately? xD

I'm in a picspam type mood, how 'bout some under-used ones? :3
*loves the picspams, especially under-used ones*

Musashi is soooo skinny o__O; *is scared* Btw, I wonder what was the dialogue druing this scene in Japanese, I need to check it next time.

I love how Nyasu lies apart from them xD And Musashi and Kojiro's expressions are just SO lovely, d'awww <3

I wish you good luck! =)
Thank you :3

waumpelwirdgeliebt.jpg
[/URL][/img]

A pic I want to share, it is not shippy but cute and I think it shows how much jessie loves cute Pokémon^^ Mama Musashi as she is called now XD
Aww, what a lovely and rarely-seen picture :3 And Kojiro's smiling at Musashi :)

siewissenwiemaneinensta.png
[/URL][/IMG]
One of the best Rocketshippy motto ever :D
Btw, this pose is just bizzare xD Kojiro's arm has to be very strong so Musashi wouldn't lose her balance in this position xD

sittingintherain.png
[/URL][/IMG]

The last pic is one of my favorites, although I feel sorry for them, it is adorable how close they are!
Exactly, I love this scene! Kojiro's arm looks like as if it was around Musashi, but you can't see his hand on her waist... I wonder where it disappeared ;)

If I'm not mistaken, it's from DP103.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP103
EDIT: Woah, Paperhorse beat me to it xD

And I guess while I'm asking, is there a scene in the series where Kojiro and Musashi handle guns besides Legend of Dratini? I've seen multiple clips in AMVs and stuff but I haven't seen the episode.
You mean only guns? They used bazookas multiple times... Besides The Legend of Dratini the only time I can think of is EP012. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP012

I love these two! Jessie and James sure do hug A LOT, I just realized that! *is a n00b Rockeshipper*
Hehe, better late than never! ;D

Last edited:
Ah! Thanks, Paperhorse xD I have plenty of screenshots from that episode but I've been wondering where they're from for a while!

And the gun thing is from Squirtle Squad...of course it's an episode I've already downloaded and haven't watched yet XD Thanks!

Why are you all "Dunsparce/Nokocchi for Musashi" lately? xD
It's a cute snake? xD But I really wouldn't want it to replace Habunake, it's not cool enough! The most awesome thing would be if Musashi was the one to get the Gen 5 mascot this time.

You guys should watch DP159 subbed, it had some cute lines. x3

Cute fan art time!
1247696213474.jpg

Dunno if it's originally rotated that way, but it's still adorable.

It's a cute snake? xD But I really wouldn't want it to replace Habunake, it's not cool enough! The most awesome thing would be if Musashi was the one to get the Gen 5 mascot this time.

Yep! It would be pretty awesome!

*goes off to watch*

Cute fan art time!
1247696213474.jpg

Very adorable indeed :3!

It's a snake? xD; I didn't know, it always looked to me like so weird worm, winged worm xD

I don't know where to get subbed versions.

Cute fan art time!
1247696213474.jpg

Yeah, indeed :3

From the same artist. http://sunrise.yu-nagi.com/etop.html
r101.jpg

It reminds me of that shot from the ending of "Dues and Don'ts" hehe XD But it seemed like Musashi didn't notice where Kojiro was looking... or just she didn't mind it ;D

Last edited:
I love that first fan art, but the other two aren't showing. ;3;

And I have too much time in my hands.
damnyounyasu.gif

That gif maker cut the ending where they looked at Nyasu, but the important part still shows! xD

I love that first fan art, but the other two aren't showing. ;3;
Oh, I will deal with it when I will have more time, since it's more complicated matter D:

And I have too much time in my hands.
damnyounyasu.gif

That gif maker cut the ending where they looked at Nyasu, but the important part still shows! xD
You won this thread!!! <3 It looks so hot.... <3
And maybe the fact that the ending was cut is for better... ;D

Jumping Rocket Ship, where Meowth pretents to leave Team Rocket (which he really wants after a while) but then remembers all the hard but good time within their little family =') heartwarming indeed!

This was a sweet scene. TR sticks together :)

A great pic of the sacrifice scene in the second movie A scene that almoste makes me cry every time I see it =) And, maybe somebody noticed that it was Jessie idea that they jump off Lugias leg, so Ash can save the world =) So she had her noble moments even in the original serie.

Aww, what a lovely and rarely-seen picture :3 And Kojiro's smiling at Musashi :)

Glad you guys like it =) I noticed that everybody is always *AWWWW* when James is so overprotective with Mime Jr and Chimecho, but nobody seems to remember how Jessie adored Wurmple and Cascoon back then (she adored Dustox as well, but she let her fight, that was the difference ;))

One of the best Rocketshippy motto ever :D
Btw, this pose is just bizzare xD Kojiro's arm has to be very strong so Musashi wouldn't lose her balance in this position xD

=) I like all of their poses as well. Really awesome what they can do together!

Exactly, I love this scene! Kojiro's arm looks like as if it was around Musashi, but you can't see his hand on her waist... I wonder where it disappeared ;)

XD well spotted! Maybe he wanted a dry hand and hid it unter her top or her skirt ;) But maybe he holds just her back, which is just sweet =)
If I'm not mistaken, it's from DP103.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP103
EDIT: Woah, Paperhorse beat me to it xD

Yeah, but I'm the only one who explains the pic in the context ;)

One of the greatest fan arts ever, they are so adorable in this one =)

flenn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

friendsydf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

hochseilakt.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Some more pics =) It's really hard to find cute pics which aren't used that often in this thread. The last pic is from a great episode =) Meowth leads the operation the whole time and JJ don't do anymore than just hanging around below the ballon. Good episode for fans of the pair + Meowth episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom