• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Children believe Sheep Lay Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I BLAME POKEMON.

"I don't know how it happened, despite being over 75 years old, but your Mareep had an egg!"

Is it mean if I'm kinda laughing at this? Well, i can understand there is exceptions, but seriously?

There could be the possiblity that some of the kids might be bullshitting. That is, they know the real answers but choose give the dumber ones just to give inaccurate findings.

Maybe.

The problem is, this isn't the kind of thing that gets taught in schools. My Mum works at a Primary School; these days, it's all things like literacy and numeracy. Children are taught to read and write, do basic maths, maybe some simple science, geography and history. Common sense things like where cheese comes from is generally left for children to pick up elsewhere, or from parents.

It is called common sense for a reason.

Also people in my grade nine class thought brown cows make chocolate milk due to a commercial. True story.

it amuses me that you all think poorly of your schools.

I never thought poorly of my schools. They tried their damnedest to give us something resembling an education.

I think poorly of bureaucrats who made it the shithole it was. They knew the schools were in poor shape with materials and staffing, but they continued to shift money around everywhere else and somehow weasel their way. And every year they told us "help is on the way!"

This is why I can't stand any kind of politician, I grew up living in their broken promises.

Sheep DO have eggs.

Except we call them ova-*shot*

I don't know about you guys, but the fact that all Pokemon, reptiles or otherwise, lay eggs is pretty damn cool to me. Everyone's a platypus!

What the flying f...

In my country, even the stupidest of the stupidest of the stupidest of the stupidest children at that age know the right answers... I mean... how can it be made of something else when it's called a beef sandwich?

Dude, I learned most of this crap when I was in preschool. What do they teach these kids in school?!

No wonder sex education in Britain sucks. Those schools can't even teach their kids to get the basic facts of life right.

If in United States children are saying that...i can't imagine what brazilian kids are thinking.At least tweens(including me)aren't so ilogical.Even the most immature,stupid student of my class don't believe in such stupid things.

Last edited:
This is what your education system teaches you!
I swear we need a massive Reform of ideologies, politics and the education system and I will definately do something about it when I grow up
PS. I'm only 13 right now so the idea of "Change!" sounds great to me and hopefully will sound great to me even later!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom