• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team.

A bit of stealing / attempts to seize power. None of this "I'm going to rule the world because I'm going to rip it apart! Bwa ha ha haaaa!" bullshit we've been fed recently.

Stealing seems pretty..Immature actually. Even stealing big things.

Either there is going to be a new one or TR is going to be rehashed.

Let's have a team of Terrorists. They can, maybe blow up a Gym or something.

A bit of stealing / attempts to seize power. None of this "I'm going to rule the world because I'm going to rip it apart! Bwa ha ha haaaa!" bullshit we've been fed recently.

Stealing is kinda dumb. I wish there was some form of government to speak of in the world so that the organization could try overthrowing that.

I agree TG was stupid.

Let's have a team of Terrorists. They can, maybe blow up a Gym or something.

They want to keep these games kid-friendly... though Platinum was more mature due to an exploding lake, Cyrus' motives, and a lot of other things, so I can see this happening.

But, as I said, for a good change of pace, why not have a smaller group of villains like in certain other RPGs? It can work well if they keep the amount of thugs to a minimum - not all villains are that powerful.

Stealing pokémon in their attempts to take over control of the region isn't dumb...it's pretty damn logical.

They want to keep these games kid-friendly... though Platinum was more mature due to an exploding lake, Cyrus' motives, and a lot of other things, so I can see this happening.

D/P exploded a lake also. Both Ruby and Sapphire tried to make a volcano erupt, Team Magma in Emerald tried to steal rocket fuel from the space centre to blow up Mt. Ember.

Terrorism has been done before.

D/P exploded a lake also. Both Ruby and Sapphire tried to make a volcano erupt, Team Magma in Emerald tried to steal rocket fuel from the space centre to blow up Mt. Ember.

He has a point...

Stealing pokémon in their attempts to take over control of the region isn't dumb...it's pretty damn logical.

misinterpreted that as robbing a bank or some such. still, stealing pokemon was TR's thing.

Then lets fight the Government, like ASh_Pokemaster suggested.

Well, more severe terrorism could be done. Last time I checked, damage has never actually been done to a city. Maybe have them attack the league HQ near the end of the game?

Yeah, I know, I just understated. But actually destroying a building would be something they haven't done before - all of the explosions were off-screen. And they don't want people to actually die. Though the anime did kill J and her thugs...

Oh, and fighting the government would probably be awesome. My apologies for the product placement here, but one of the top government guys is antagonistic in my fanfic, after all.

PETA.

I'm serious.

But that brings us back to boring extremist, terrorist cult...

How about aliens? a race of men from another pokemon-inhabited planet that come to take our planet.

Nah. let's just take our pseudo-terrorists.

PETA.

I'm serious.
Aqua and Magma were essentially the PETA of terrestrial and marine Pokemon plus a lot of critical research failure.

Honestly, expand the land by causing a Volcano to erupt to give land Pokemon more room to live? Yeah, what do they think the lava is going to do to the land Pokemon >_>

Back
Top Bottom