• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

spring T

Reaction score
im not go'in to call my self the biggest pokemon fan but let's see how much of a fan you are

rules
1.Once a question is asked you must correctly guess the answer
2.once the asker of the question confirms your answer, you and only you are allowed to ask a question. You can give the floor to anyone if you don't feel like asking a question
3.If a confirmation is not given within 2 days after the question is asked the floor will be open to who ever wants to ask a question
4.Please keep questions/debate's seated in the realms of official anime/movie's

i'll start what is the 1st pokemon ever ash tryed to catch?

Last edited:
Re: pokemon Quiz

the correct answer is pidgey.
Question, How Many Pokemon Has ASH Released?

you should wait for the one who asked the question to confirm your answer even if you know it to be right if there's no confirmation in 2 days the the floor opens to anyone but

your correct and your question stands:)

Did he caught Haunter in a Pokeball.. If not then it's 3.. Squirtle, Butterfree and Pidgeot. (im not really sure with Squirtle, but i think Ash released him so he can be in his squad freely..)

I believe he just left Charizard, Gliscor and Primeape to train.. And therefore, not totaly loosing them..

Did i make a point?:OOo

Well, technically he didn't release Squirtle either, since he can call on Squirtle whenever he wants.

I think Butterfree and Pidgeot are the only ones he truly released. Unless I'm forgetting someone.

Did he caught Haunter in a Pokeball.. If not then it's 3.. Lapras, Butterfree and Pidgeot.

You're right about the 3, but it's Lapras not Squirtle...

I think Butterfree and Pidgeot are the only ones he truly released. Unless I'm forgetting someone.

You're forgetting Lapras.

Last edited:

Oye, i forgot LAPRAS.. Thanks for reminding.. Hmmm.. If there's a Pokemon that i want Ash to release or trade is his Gible (actually after it evolves into its last stage), anyway.. This is more of speculating.. Better go to the Speculation threads.. :D HAHA..

... the first Pokemon he caught was Caterpie. Then he caught Pidgeotto.

Edit: It's too early, I thought you asked what was the first one he caught.

Your grammar is still atrocious though.

Last edited:

I like the idea of this thread! With all the serious discussions and arguing, this is a really nice thread to have here... I hope you all won't let this thread die
I wonder what happens in a case similar to now when someone partly answer the question and then someone else tell the other part of the answer...
Anyway, people - he asked which was the first Pokémon Ash tried to catch... I'm currently rewatching the whole show (already at episode 29) and it's clearly Pidgey so he's right
For the current question, I'd say the best answer would be that Ash left (I prefer "leave" over "release") the following Pokémon: Butterfree, Pidgeot, Charizard (but stays in contact and can call it), Squirtle (same as Chari), Primeape, Lapras, Beedrill, Raticate and Aipom
I hope I didn't forget any one... Hauter and Larvitar were never Ash's Pokémon officially and that Seaking was a temporary catch for the competition so they don't count
I always forget one of them when I try to list them all... hope I didn't forget someone now
I think this was the most detailed answer, but again I'm not sure how we should do it when others already said before different parts of the answer
EDIT: are we allowed to edit the post? XD well, I don't know how could I forget it but of course Ash left Gliscor too

You forgot Gliscor.

In EP119 {Don't Touch That 'Dile!}, who suceeds in trying to phone Giovanni when Team Rocket have an argument?

You forgot Gliscor.

Yeah, I already edited my post...

In EP119 {Don't Touch That 'Dile!}, who suceeds in trying to phone Giovanni when Team Rocket have an argument?

No - don't do it this way... we should keep this organized
Just wait for spring T to say who counts at the "right" of us so we'll know who should ask a question next
If anyone who wants will write a new question whenever he wants, this will be bad...

I like the idea of this thread! With all the serious discussions and arguing, this is a really nice thread to have here... I hope you all won't let this thread die
I wonder what happens in a case similar to now when someone partly answer the question and then someone else tell the other part of the answer...
Anyway, people - he asked which was the first Pokémon Ash tried to catch... I'm currently rewatching the whole show (already at episode 29) and it's clearly Pidgey so he's right
For the current question, I'd say the best answer would be that Ash left (I prefer "leave" over "release") the following Pokémon: Butterfree, Pidgeot, Charizard (but stays in contact and can call it), Squirtle (same as Chari), Primeape, Lapras, Beedrill, Raticate and Aipom
I hope I didn't forget any one... Hauter and Larvitar were never Ash's Pokémon officially and that Seaking was a temporary catch for the competition so they don't count
I always forget one of them when I try to list them all... hope I didn't forget someone now
I think this was the most detailed answer, but again I'm not sure how we should do it when others already said before different parts of the answer
EDIT: are we allowed to edit the post? XD well, I don't know how could I forget it but of course Ash left Gliscor too

well piplup burningdoubt could have been infering to ash offical releases or as you said those he left in anothers care we will just have to wait for burningdoubt to confirm an answer if burningdoubt dosent in 2 day's then anyone can ask the next question
ALSO PEOPLE: like piplup & burningdoubt said if you rewatch ep.1 you would see pidgy was the 1st pokemon ash tryed to catch

Why was this moved? I know it may seem more fitting to here but I really liked when it was on the Pokémon anime forum =\
The anime forum has its usualy guys, the anime forum is filled with serious discussions and is in need of such thread
I really hope the mods can consider to move this back to the anime forum... it's just one thread, it's not like we spam with 235325 game threads... we should have one there...
Anyone agree?

Why was this moved? I know it may seem more fitting to here but I really liked when it was on the Pokémon anime forum =\
The anime forum has its usualy guys, the anime forum is filled with serious discussions and is in need of such thread
I really hope the mods can consider to move this back to the anime forum... it's just one thread, it's not like we spam with 235325 game threads... we should have one there...
Anyone agree?

i agree i meant for it to be in the anime thread

I agree with the mods, it's more of a game than a discussion

It IS a game, but it's a game that is strongly related to the Pokémon anime and the anime forum is filled with serious discussion so we, the usual anime forums guys, are in need of such a thread
I was really happy to see this thread... and now that it was moved to here I almost totally forgot about it since I almost never check the other forums =\
Please, move this back to the anime forum... we want this there and there's nothing wrong if we'll get ONE game thread in that forum

Yeah, moving this thead here was like setting it to die by natural causes since almost nobody who regularly read anime forum look in here...and I think mods won't bother to check our complaints after it was once moved.

Huh. Tough luck I guess

EDIT: This is a surprise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom