• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping General Discussion

The line says "Kyou, kono toki kara". It means "Today, from this time".

Thanks, I see it now :'0! I'm not very good with deciphering blurryness. I think "from today on/from now on" sounds more natural in English though, but you are right.

Man, I wish Yonemura would write great stuff like that again. :-( That was such a sweet moment.

@Musashi: I really loved your summary about RocketShipping and especially that you really focused just on the big changes their bond had make. It is good to see the development of their relationship.

Thanks. :) I'm planning on updating the post as big events happen. Not only will it be easier for all of us to keep track, but new people can get a quick summery of Rocketshipping.

And I loved their appeal, it was really amazing,

Actually we didn't even get that. All we saw was it coming out of its ball. :-(

And to answer the current topic...

Do you want the possible Grand Festival shippyness to be dialogue-heavy or an "action speaks louder than words" thing?

As much as I'd love something that the dub couldn't mess up, I'd really prefer a dialogue hint(s). IMO, they have much more meaning since it's the kind of thing you can't really debate hint wise. I prefer direct shippyness that's obvious to everyone. :-D

jessjamhugmeowthshockjk.jpg

a doodle for you! James is obviously in PJ's :'Y Jess is in her bra? idk? Meowth is in the background not sure what to think of the snuggle, haha.

Cute! I always love seeing new rocketshippy fan art.

Do you want the possible Grand Festival shippyness to be dialogue-heavy or an "action speaks louder than words" thing?

As much as I'd love something that the dub couldn't mess up, I'd really prefer a dialogue hint(s). IMO, they have much more meaning since it's the kind of thing you can't really debate hint wise. I prefer direct shippyness that's obvious to everyone. :-D

Oh, great question!

I agree, I think a dialogue hint would be better because it would have more meaning and is easier to interpret than a hug or handhold (as long as it's not too subtle!) but how about both dialogue and action speak louder than words? :) I know, that would be too much to ask for, wouldn't it? Hehe

Luci, that fan art is adorable. I noticed you joined to the anthology site, it would be nice too see your artwork there too. ^_^

To answer my topic, I would personally prefer it to be a physical thing this time (if we were ridiculously lucky, there could be blushing!). But to think of it, it would make more sense if Kojiro's words made Musashi feel better. Anything goes, but I think we deserve a nice new hug.

But remember what Musashi said during the two parter where Hikari got her final ribbon. Before the Contest started, she said something about "the Rocket-Dan becoming one". They aren't entirely about her anymore, but as a team. Team episodes do tend to be on the shippy side since the writers finally get to spend time on the bond they all have with each other.
Oh, I almost forgot about it! Thanks for reminding it. I hope that Kojiro (and Nyasu :p) will play some more significant role in her 5th ribbon episode. Especially Kojiro, since it looks like she's going to get her last ribbon with his Manene, hopefully. If it happens, the episode will be about team effort, not only Musashi's. Something like in DP163, only even better, since she's winning last ribbon.

I think Tomioka will continue to expand upon this Contests being a team thing even more once we get to the 5th ribbon/Grand Festival. Things can only get better from here. :)
Oh, you wrote it arleady, I haven't noticed xD;

I also agree on loving all the unexpected hints we get. As much I love spoiling myself, it is more fun to get an unexpected hint since we don't have time to build it up in our heads only to be disappointed first. :p
Oh, me likes surprises *claps her hands* Good ones, of course xD

I was browsing Rocketshipping pictures and found this scan:
ensemble.jpg
Anyone know what they say? I only know they aren't saying each others' sames. And for a Hinoarashi focused episode that was something special. xD Reminds me of DP143 (where Hikari got a Hinoarashi too, weird) in a way...
Sorry that I ignored it yesterday, but I didn't have time, considering that I'd surely felt an urge to reply to all other stuff if I tried to post on this. But it's been replied to arleady, so ok :)

Than I was a little bit disappointed about the recent episode...it was really awesome that Jessie won another ribbon and that Seviper got a little focus and succsess as well. And I loved their appeal, it was really amazing, but the main focus was really boring, and we couldn't see anything of Sevipers battle =(
Yeah, me too, bu when I thought more about it, I kinda raised my hopes up for the 5th ribbon. 4th ribbon wasn't supposed to be episode focused on her anyway. So, maybe they're saving something really great for the 5th ribbon :3 But, if her 5th ribbon is goinf to be full contest episode, it's practically a given that Tomioka is going to write it. It's not bad, considering that he likes Rocketshipping (but still, he has to learn which lines are proper for whom sometimes...), but I prefer Takegami more, especially that there's a danger that Kojiro may go all "I love you Manene!" when Musashi wins.

I really hope, when she gets her fifth ribbon the main focus is just on Jessie, she deserves it. After all, she never got the focus completely when she won a ribbon.
Sure, until she wins, the focus should be on her, but then she's gonna get congratulations from her friends and that's when it's perfect time for Rocketshipping! ;)

I know I didn't post as much in the old thread, but I'm hoping to break tradition and post here when I can.
Hey Dana, nice to see you here again :)

There could always be something like that in the Grand Festival: if not a really shippy line, then at least some sweet gesture to make her feel better. I'm sure Kojiro will think of something cute. I actually want it to be something animation-wise, because then there's a smaller chance the dub writers would ruin it, lol. Hmm, maybe we could have a topic about this:

It depends on a hint we could possibly get ;) I'm ok with either way, but I think that dialogue is more possible in this episode. Especially if they won't have too many opportunities to touch each other. I can see Kojiro cheering on her, and congratulating her and saying that he's proud of her (I'd be really happy if he said that). Maybe we get a joy hug / handhold, who knows.
I don't think we can get any more than that, if you know what I mean. Pokemon is not that kind of show for characters to talk about their feelings so openly and so mature really. But I love how it's not blatant ;)

Woah, new thread.

I was already confused with the brand new layout xD I had to check a few times to see if I was on the right site.

Anyways I been gone a few days, I came as a newbie so some of you might not know me ;; haha..

Anyways, upon my return back home from camp I decided to bring you guys a gift.

a doodle for you! James is obviously in PJ's :'Y Jess is in her bra? idk? Meowth is in the background not sure what to think of the snuggle, haha.

I probably got the colors wrong, but I blame the yellow/orange lighting.

Below is the sketch.

Aww, how cute! <3 I love the way Kojiro's snuggling <3

Man, I wish Yonemura would write great stuff like that again. :-( That was such a sweet moment.
Yeah, I wonder why he never did anything like that again? The comfort scene in "Good 'Quil Hunting" was sooooo awesome <3

Thanks. :) I'm planning on updating the post as big events happen. Not only will it be easier for all of us to keep track, but new people can get a quick summery of Rocketshipping.
What would we do without you :)

You mean that Japanese is obvious? ;D

Hmm, I think the opposite - no matter in what language, words can be really interpreted in many different ways. Besides, words can lie or not be meant. Of course I'm not saying that words aren't important. If they're followed by actions, they strengthen them even more. That's why DP117 was so awesome. It had both actions and dialoque :3

And what do you mean by direct shippyness? The only things that would be really direct for me is saying "I love you" or kissing each other. To me, honestly, "I love you" lost their magic after DP117. So if M&K are ever going to confess to each other I'll be probably all "So... what's new?" xD;

It may feel even a little lame, especially after what I've heard lately about "I love you" in Japanese (it's kinda complicated matter)... And now, I'm not really sure if I really want to hear them confessing :< I'd rather want them say "Let's stay together forever" or something like that than "I love you".

To answer my topic, I would personally prefer it to be a physical thing this time (if we were ridiculously lucky, there could be blushing!). But to think of it, it would make more sense if Kojiro's words made Musashi feel better. Anything goes, but I think we deserve a nice new hug.
Really, the mix of hug + nice dialogue would be the best combination xD Is it just my wishful thinking? ;)

And what do you mean by direct shippyness?

DP117 is what I meant. I just thought of it as a dialogue hint that everyone (even non shippers) seem to agree on. But yeah, I guess there were actions to.

And what did you learn about "I love you" in Japan? I'd be interested to hear that.

DP117 is what I meant. I just thought of it as a dialogue hint that everyone (even non shippers) seem to agree on. But yeah, I guess there were actions to.
Yeah, DP117 was blatant, but yet, it had its magic. Just perfect for me.

And what did you learn about "I love you" in Japan? I'd be interested to hear that.
It's complicated and I'm not sure if I can explain it right. You know, nowadays, young Japanese just say simply "Aishiteru" or "Daisuki/suki da" 'cause it's cool and all. But it's really a western fashion to speak like that.
"Aishiteru" is just a literal translation of "I love you", but it really doesn't convey the feeling, so it doesn't feel natural for Japanese really (some youths refuse to speak like that even nowadays, "because they're Japanese"). Love is always abstract, but it's even more abstract to the Japanese. They even didn't know such a word, until Meiji period, when they started to translate English literature. They always used their own, made-up quotes to convey the feeling of love. They've never used anything direct as it would just spoil everything. And such words were enough for them.

Natsume Soseki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natsume_Sōseki) translated English phrase "I love you" as "When I'm with you, the moon is so beautiful". Of course, it was over 100 years ago, but still, it's one of the examples that show how Japanese described the feeling of love.

When I heard the lines in DP117, they felt like taken from classic shinjuu (double suicides of lovers) story just minus all that poetic-sounding crap. You know, with all that sacrifice, having no regrets about their lives, all that sacrifice and finally with "If there's a next world after we die, let's meet again" line (it also reminds me of red thread of fate beliefs). Especially, considering that writers just LOVE references to Japanese culture. Of course, it's not a direct reference, but it seems to me like it's hinting at shinjuu's stories and their form overall. Something like "Aishiteru" or "Daisuki/suki da" would feel out of place here and simply silly.

But really, the line like this, can be easily interpreted as a confession of love, no matter of time, culture or language. As for me, "I love you" are just the words that everyone can say nowadays and not mean it. But DP117 line is something that was really honest and sincere and it fully conveyed the message of how she feels about him and cares.

Maybe it's just me, but while in dub, confession scene with words "I love you" would be ok, I feel like "Aishiteru" won't feel right for Musashi and Kojiro, since it feels even emptier word than "I love you" and we know arleady that they can use much more "original" wording than it.

I'm sorry that it sounds chaotic but I don't have any idea how to explain it better D:

Jeska, thank you for explaining that. It makes me love DP117 even more. <3 And they did say real Japanese double suicide lines in the CD drama, remember?

Even if it's just cultural difference, the Japanese version of love seems so romantic to me... I just realized that that is one of the reasons why I like the Japanese version of Pocket Monsters so much. I can see the finale, Kojiro saying to Musashi that "he wants to continue his journey with her" even after the Rocket-dan... Aww... *feels all mushy* Would it be too strong if they confessed that the other makes his/her life much happier?

Awww, I love that picture, it is just too cute <3

That is definitely one of my favorite shippy moments. The first time I saw that episode and Kojiro took her hands my heart almost exploded and I couldn't stop smiling for awhile (although that tends to happen with every shippy moment)

It was just too sweet because Kojiro showed so much concern for Musashi's well being in that little moment.

You're right, this is a great example what I miss nowadays. Back then we got cute stuff in episodes with non Rocket focus as well... it's a shame the writer don't gave us such cute sidestories like in EP142 anymore.

It was just too sweet because Kojiro showed so much concern for Musashi's well being in that little moment.

I could cry if I see this scene =)

frallezeiteneinteam.png
[/URL][/IMG]

teamrocketimsiegesrausc.png
[/URL][/IMG]

So to honor this episode two pics =) And you're right too it is really sweet how he's trying to comfort her. What was btw said in the original? The dub gave us a line, where she blames the weather for her crying, and it sounds alomost like an scene, where the dub would change something into less shippy^^ Can somebody help me, please?

Hi Tuska!

I totally forgot about Princess Vs Princess! And that's another moment where Kojiro expressed his concern over Musashi And yes, I agree with you I think his actions do speak louder than words sometimes in his attitudes about the contests. Showing his support through cheering is good enough to understand how much he supports her now.

Hey Paperhorse,

I don't know if I had ever greet you correctly but as I was stalking this thread for some time again (like back in the time before I was joining^^) and I read most of your posts it seems to me like I know you already very good XD So forgive me, if I never had welcome you in the thread properly =)

Yes EP52 was a great episode =) The one flaw it had, was Jessie loosing to Misty, but that's all. That they tried to comfort Jessie in the end was really moving =) Btw somebody notice how his attitude changed during this episode? In the beginning he didn't want Jessie to use Weezing but after she told this heartbreaking story of hers, he supported her completely and was even desperate when she seemed to have lost. He really made change within one episode =)

I'm glad he changed his opinion to the contest at last. BTW, when was the turning point? When Jessie won her first ribbon? I can't quiet remember.

There could always be something like that in the Grand Festival: if not a really shippy line, then at least some sweet gesture to make her feel better. I'm sure Kojiro will think of something cute. I actually want it to be something animation-wise, because then there's a smaller chance the dub writers would ruin it, lol. Hmm, maybe we could have a topic about this:

That's right. Good thing about Kanto was, that those animated Rocketshipping scenes couldn't completely ruined by the dub. Like in the forementioned EP142, the dialouge was kind of strange, that's why I wondered if this was also this way in the japanese version? Even if the dialouge about weather seems odd to me, the handhold and all of them with tears in their eyes were still moving. And the end scenes in EP48/52 could never losse their awesomeness with this animation.

Once again I can't think of something cute he could make to make her feel better =) I would be a lousy writer I think.

Since I'm a fan of both, awesome animated romantic scenes like in Holy Matrimony AND awesome dialouge which show us their strong bond like in DP117 I wouldn't prefere anything. I would be really happy if both would happen =) But I'm afraid if anything will happen then just one of the possibilites.
Thanks. I'm planning on updating the post as big events happen. Not only will it be easier for all of us to keep track, but new people can get a quick summery of Rocketshipping.

A really great idea! =)

Actually we didn't even get that. All we saw was it coming out of its ball.

WHAT? So I got the scene wrong^^ The could at least show, what Seviper had made in the contest^^ Nobody cares for a guy who isn't interested in Pokémon, seems to be a crime in this universe^^ Anyway it was awesome then how it came out of the ball =) But again, shame on the writers^^ I'm disappointed even more now.
So no focus for Seviper, at least a succsess.

but how about both dialogue and action speak louder than words? I know, that would be too much to ask for, wouldn't it? Hehe

As you hopefully read: I so AGREE with you. :)

Yeah, me too, bu when I thought more about it, I kinda raised my hopes up for the 5th ribbon. 4th ribbon wasn't supposed to be episode focused on her anyway. So, maybe they're saving something really great for the 5th ribbon :3 But, if her 5th ribbon is goinf to be full contest episode, it's practically a given that Tomioka is going to write it. It's not bad, considering that he likes Rocketshipping

I'm really surprised anyway, that the writers take the time to let Jessie get her 5 ribbons for the festival...really an improvement (if this is the correct word?)

That's why DP117 was so awesome. It had both actions and dialoque :3

Which makes it to one of the most awesome episodes =) And just a few days more...HOORAY! I can't wait for it in german.

Hm...I dunno. I tend to like the visual hints more because I've always been a visual thinker anyway. But I think that every so often we need dialogue shippyness... or a combination of the two. To mix things up, I suppose. And besides, many of the best hints have been in dialogue...although, then again, of course there is always the possibility of the dubbers screwing it up...

*shrugs*

Jeska, thank you for explaining that. It makes me love DP117 even more. Even if it's just cultural difference, the Japanese version of love seems so romantic to me... I just realized that that is one of the reasons why I like the Japanese version of Pocket Monsters so much.

I agree with Meron. I never realized just how romantic the Japanese language could be either, and it also makes me appreciate the lines we do get.

You're right, this is a great example what I miss nowadays. Back then we got cute stuff in episodes with non Rocket focus as well... it's a shame the writer don't gave us such cute sidestories like in EP142 anymore.

I disagree. Just look at Contests if you think we don't get good stuff in non Rocket episodes nowadays.

BTW, when was the turning point? When Jessie won her first ribbon? I can't quiet remember.

This can be debated, but IMO this was the turning point:

http://www.freewebs.com/rocketshipper/undefined/DP123_1.jpg

This was two Contests after her second ribbon, so I believe it was Kojiro realizing that her ribbon wins weren't flukes that things changed.

And if anyone wants a rundown of Musashi's Contests thus far, I'm keeping track here. Not entirely Rocketshippy related, but it really shows Musashi's progress.

Woah, new thread.

I was already confused with the brand new layout xD I had to check a few times to see if I was on the right site.

I probably got the colors wrong, but I blame the yellow/orange lighting.

Below is the sketch.

Don't worry, I was confused at first too! XD

...AND I adore your new picture! <3 Are you on dA, btw?

I know! D: He wrote some of my favorite Rocketshippy moments in the original series...

And to answer the current topic...

I completely agree,

But I think we can get a little bit of hints in the animation, if that isn't too hard to ask? ;)

I know I didn't post as much in the old thread, but I'm hoping to break tradition and post here when I can.

Welcome back here Dana. :)

It's not that hard to post here. Whenever you feel like joining the conversation, just come on board, it's not like you have to reply to everything! :p

Even if I do like to do that myself...

This was two Contests after her second ribbon, so I believe it was Kojiro realizing that her ribbon wins weren't flukes that things changed.

And if anyone wants a rundown of Musashi's Contests thus far, I'm keeping track here. Not entirely Rocketshippy related, but it really shows Musashi's progress.

I agree too.

He let Musashi start using his own Pokemon, and started showing more support after...

AND Meron, I totally <3 your new sig! :)

I agree with Meron. I never realized just how romantic the Japanese language could be either, and it also makes me appreciate the lines we do get.

I disagree. Just look at Contests if you think we don't get good stuff in non Rocket episodes nowadays.

I can tell.I think Jessie has 4 ribbons right?? Yeah things did changed fineally he realeizes it for once.

i just hope she gets her 5th ribbon >.<!!!

Wow, Amu-chan... Sudden sig/avvy change is sudden. I like it! :D

...And speaking of signatures...Am I the only one amused by my own signature? *Lawnmowergirl thinks James is bisexual*

Erm...well, anyways, in honor of the new thread...here's something I drew several years ago...halfway through drawing the hearts in the background I realized I didn't like the way they looked...so the background is sort of an epic fail. But otherwise I think it looks okay.

Last edited:
Wow, Amu-chan... Sudden sig/avvy change is sudden. I like it! :D

...And speaking of signatures...Am I the only one amused by my own signature? *Lawnmowergirl thinks James is bisexual*

Erm...well, anyways, in honor of the new thread...here's something I drew several years ago...halfway through drawing the hearts in the background I realized I didn't like the way they looked...so the background is sort of an epic fail. But otherwise I think it looks okay.

James being Bisexual is so old.
I luv that pic!!
Why didnt you show it! D:!!
I just love it alot >.<!!

James being Bisexual is so old.
I luv that pic!!
Why didnt you show it! D:!!
I just love it alot >.<!!
How can something that I made up for the heck of it be old, though? I've never seen anyone else saying it or anything...

But, anyways, thanks for complimenting my drawing... I've drawn much better stuff more recently, but it's a total pain to use my scanner.

I should probably get started on another drawing soon. It's been way too long since the last time I drew anything RocketShippy. And, actually, I was gonna put up this drawing I did in MS Paint...but I couldn't find it. Dang. I knew taking all my pictures out of the folders and then deleting the folders was a bad idea. I never get around to reorganizing them.

Y'know... I sometimes have gotten intimidated by the RocketShipping community here at BMGf... everyone knows all the Japanese names and the writers and animation directors by heart, and sometimes I can't keep up with what's going on because it becomes a huge conversation between a small number of people who are extremely in the know, and me just trying to keep track of things and feeling ignored, sort of. I don't mean to sound whiny or anything., I'm just saying... I dunno what I'm saying, actually.

... I'm just gonna shut up now and go look for that Paint drawing I made.

Edit: Here it is.

Attachments

• Rocketshipping.png
    Rocketshipping.png
    26 KB · Views: 967
Jeska, thank you for explaining that. It makes me love DP117 even more. <3 And they did say real Japanese double suicide lines in the CD drama, remember?
You're welcome ^^

Yes, of course I remember :) These lines were based on "Sonezaki shinjuu" by Chikamatsu Monzaemon.

Even if it's just cultural difference, the Japanese version of love seems so romantic to me...
It seems romantic to me as well, yet many people regard them as cold-hearted since they're so reserved about their feelings... But yeah, it's just cultural difference, and that's it.

It's funny how Musashi and Kojiro are written all Japanese-y when it comes to , yet they don't see a problem about touching each other (I mean the post I wrote in the old thread last week).
This is so... confusing. And interesting, really :D

Would it be too strong if they confessed that the other makes his/her life much happier?
I don't think so ;-) I can see it happen :)

Musashi said:
I'm glad ^^

To me, any person isn't bisexual as long as they show any hint of it - that is, showing affection towards both sexes.

But I see you don't take it seriously, it's ok to have a little fun xD

Cute fanart :) I believe I've seen it arleady somewhere...

Y'know... I sometimes have gotten intimidated by the RocketShipping community here at BMGf... everyone knows all the Japanese names and the writers and animation directors by heart, and sometimes I can't keep up with what's going on because it becomes a huge conversation between a small number of people who are extremely in the know, and me just trying to keep track of things and feeling ignored, sort of. I don't mean to sound whiny or anything., I'm just saying... I dunno what I'm saying, actually.
I'm sorry that you got such a feeling, but it's not our intention. The thread is going fast and Rocketshipping is serious business, so it can't be helped.

If you don't know something, just ask - you won't be ignored for sure (and no one will eat you)! ;-)
I was a complete noob when I came here as well. It just takes some time to learn some things, but nothing is impossible to a willing mind ;-)

And you know, RG didn't make her site in vain. It takes an hour or two to read the content on her page and you know just everything what are we talking about. She spends a lot of time on various activities that help newbies (f.e. read her first post on this page...). You can't call that ignoring, really ^^; Especially if you didn't ask us about anything.

Ah, new thread makes jumping in much easier. X3

Rocketshippers never die. I've been into this ship since the very beginning and while I haven't exactly been active in the fandom for a number of years, Rocketshipping has remained one of my favorite OTPs. I just recently gotten back into Pokemon, which I have zero time for because of my senior thesis, so sadly I'm not going to be as regular a poster as I would like to be.

I've also been sitting on this theory as to why Giovanni hasn't fired the team yet. It's not really rocketshippy so I'm not sure if I can talk about it here but I'd rather discuss it with like minded individuals.

You're welcome ^^

Yes, of course I remember :) These lines were based on "Sonezaki shinjuu" by Chikamatsu Monzaemon.

It seems romantic to me as well, yet many people regard them as cold-hearted since they're so reserved about their feelings... But yeah, it's just cultural difference, and that's it.

It's funny how Musashi and Kojiro are written all Japanese-y when it comes to , yet they don't see a problem about touching each other (I mean the post I wrote in the old thread last week).
This is so... confusing. And interesting, really :D

I don't think so ;-) I can see it happen :)

I'm glad ^^

To me, any person isn't bisexual as long as they show any hint of it - that is, showing affection towards both sexes.

But I see you don't take it seriously, it's ok to have a little fun xD

Cute fanart :) I believe I've seen it arleady somewhere...

I'm sorry that you got such a feeling, but it's not our intention. The thread is going fast and Rocketshipping is serious business, so it can't be helped.

If you don't know something, just ask - you won't be ignored for sure (and no one will eat you)! ;-)
I was a complete noob when I came here as well. It just takes some time to learn some things, but nothing is impossible to a willing mind ;-)

And you know, RG didn't make her site in vain. It takes an hour or two to read the content on her page and you know just everything what are we talking about. She spends a lot of time on various activities that help newbies (f.e. read her first post on this page...). You can't call that ignoring, really ^^; Especially if you didn't ask us about anything.

I cant really keep up with ze ship like LawnMower said but yes this place is serious buisness.We try to make Rocketshipping not dieing and make it feel the love D:

I've also been sitting on this theory as to why Giovanni hasn't fired the team yet. It's not really rocketshippy so I'm not sure if I can talk about it here but I'd rather discuss it with like minded individuals.
I always connect the organization to the final of the anime; In my preference Musashi and Kojiro hear that Rocket-dan has finally quit the whole business, and they decide to continue their lives other ways. Musashi may continue to do contests, and Kojiro would continue traveling with her (before that he would say the romantic things I mentioned earlier). Dunno about Nyasu, I myself wouldn't mind if he went on his own journey...

Oh, and welcome to our thread, SilveryBeing!

There's a reason we know and talk a lot about Rocketshipping; because we love it. Simple as that.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom