• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Game Titles Officially Announced: Pokemon Black And White Versions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
Fucking Official Nintendo Site! Straight from the horses mouth!

"Two players. Two sides. One is light, one is dark."
1zezgh1.jpg
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html

:7up:

WOOT!

First update is on the 15th, the official release date of CoroCoro. Autumn 2010 release date! M.I.B. and Jacob confirmed to be Box Legendaries! Racism is over!

Last edited:
I can't believe it!!! THey actually returned to colors. I wonder what white will be...hmm.. LIGHT type?!?!?!

Seriously? Hmm... pretty basic... but I like it!

Sadly, that DS logo seems to cement the fact these games will be regular DS titles. Very dissapointing; I'm not expecting much of a graphical update from Hg/Ss.

Last edited:
Wow, I can't wait for the racism jokes this gen. :/

Huh, Pokémon Black and White, eh? Wonder if the legends are going be Black and white or one of the starters...hm.

Sweet. I knew they would eventually run out of well-known minerals. I'm getting black. I predict Third version to be Gray.

WTH At first I'm like wait you missed April Fools then OMG its real!!!

Wow, I can't wait for the racism jokes this gen. :/
Nah, it's all about Jacob/FLOCKE dichotomy now dude.

Nah, it's all about Jacob/FLOCKE dichotomy now dude.

To be honest Light and Dark version sound like better games. Can you imagine, "Yeah I bought Black version, or I got white version?"

:/

I cant read Japanese...im a little Dissapointed! I betcya there gonna get black and white by next year!

They've had these colors as possible titles since late 2009, I wouldn't have expected them to use them.

Dark type legend and... oh no... no... NO! Augh! Now there is going to be even MORE speculation on a light type! NO!

On the other hand... WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

This is awesome!

Wait, August release?

Scott's not going to be happy.

There goes my dreams of an E4 arc.

I guessed it will have something to do with light and dark, but it's white and black...I lol'd at being close.

Also I'm kinda glad it's very simplistic.

Oh and can anyone translate all that Japanese text?

As a cruel joke they go back to monochrome. Hope the simplistic colour scheme means we're not focusing on Legendaries this generation.

*TO THE BUNKERS ITS THE LIGHT TYPE FANS!!!! WORSE THAN MISTY FANS*

Eh, not exactly the most creative titles, but I'm sure we'll all be used to them soon enough. The names really aren't that important anyway.

Hope this means we'll be getting a zebra Pokemon.

I predict Third version to be Gray.

I concur.

I guessed it will have something to do with light and dark, but it's white and black...I lol'd at being close.

Also I'm kinda glad it's very simplistic.

Oh and can anyone translate all that Japanese text?

I don't think it says anything interesting, just that there'll be more of an update April 15th and stuff like "new games".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom