• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
Many of us have at least one Pokemon at the ultimate legal level in the games: 100. But tell everyone in this thread: what was your very first level-100 Pokemon?

KEEP IN MIND: This is for your first legal level-100 Pokemon. No cheating, no hacking, no Rare Candy glitch, etc.

My Sceptile! My 1st ever Pokemon! I couldn't beat the Emerald E4 (I was a n00b back then, until I was advised differently I kept Sceptile's moveset as Pound, Absorb, Pursuit, and Return), so I grinded. After a PokeNav rematch Sceptile became level 99. Linoone found a Rare Candy with Pickup, and- Ta-da! My 1st level 100! I swept the floor with the E4 using only Sceptile, although I did use 2 Hyper Potions before Wallace to fully heal Sceptile.

My first pokemon to lvl 100 was Venusaur in Red. It was my starter and the only pokemon I leveled in my first time through Red.

there were a gang of these threads werent there?

Well anywho My First Lvl 100 was Tiny My Dragonite in Diamond, i had several 100's before him but he was my first legit lvl 100. i have so meny now that it doesnt matter to me. Tiny my dragonite has a great deal of sentimental value to me i wouldent trade him for anything in the world. i raised him from LVL 1

My very first was a Kadabra in Blue. Caught it as an Abra at level 8, then put it in Day-Care until it was level 14. Then, as I played through Blue, I leveled it up like crazy, even destroying the Pokemon League many times.

I was hoping Kadabra would evolve to Alakazam by level (very early days of my fandom), but naturally, it didn't. However, that's how I learned of the level 100 cap.

I beat Gary with Kadabra alone the first time, and it was around level 70. That pretty much proves how broken the Psychic type was in the early games.

Was about to nag about searching, but there wasn't any "first Lv100 thread" thread out there while I remembered even replying to one before. Weird.

Anyway. Lv100 Kadabra in Pokémon Red. Yes, I had no idea how to evolve it. Yes, I leveled it up by pwning the E4 over and over again. Yes, it was overpowered.

Sweetheart, my Empoleon. She is wicked powerful, and hasn't been matched in a year of battles with anyone.

Mine was Rayquaza, followed by my Torchic(Yes, Torchic that I hatched from an egg) in Emerald. I never bothered to get my Pokemon to 100 in Gold and Sapphire.

Wigglytuff in Silver. I beat the entire Elite Four (except for Karen's Gengars) only using Pound. I couldn't beat Red like that though, because his Snorlax could outstall me with Rest.

Blastoise in Red or Blue, I don't remember. I haven't raised a level 100 since, but I've traded for a couple in Diamond. Those shouldn't count though.

NONE. I don't compete or multiplay, so I tend to start concentrating on filling my pokedex after the E4/get bored with the games and play something else at around lvl 70.

My Typhlosion in Gold. It was my first and only legit level 100. I don't usually get past level 60 XD

Mine ? I think was rayquaza im not sure... I think iv never really had a level 100 i leveld myself without cheating... Why ? Because i dont care about leveling to 100 lol..

Know, i don't think ive ever gotten to 100
closest i remember is my Meganium in Silver, got it to high 80s

I had a lv. 100 Flareon (I know, I know, but I was like ten) called Vicky, I traded it over all of my RBY games to beat the Elite 4.

Now my only lv 100s are my Dragonite, and strangely enough an UT Espeon I found on the GTS.

Dragonite, and then one generation later, my Empoleon... Good times.

mewtwo.
my brother was mad that his venasaur wasn't lv. 100 first.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom