• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

My Infernape; I was breeding for a Hasty x/31/x/31/x/31, and the first egg I hatched was Hasty 23/30/28/31/19/31. Also, my first Cresselia; she was caught with a regular Poké Ball at full health on my first wild encounter.

I just caught a Groudon in HG with a single Heavy Ball (since Heavy Balls work well on heavy Pokemon and Groudon is the heaviest Pokemon in the games). I False Swiped it to 1HP while it was in Rest and threw a single Heavy Ball, which caught it.

I was expecting to get a lot more hassle out of him :p

My Feraligart in Silver and My Blaziken and Kyogre in Sappire <33333 xDU

Feraligart wasas really special for me <3 He is the only one Pokemon I could rise up to level 100 xDU He was really strong and he could defeat 4E only by himself <3333

And Blaziken and Kyogre were an unbeatable team!!! <333 I got all the Pokemon in Sapphire thanks to them :3

And my Celebi in Silver xDU This is not so much special, But I got it when Pokemon events are not that current :3 I was really proud of having one when I was little xDU

Arceus (found on a pre-owned copy of Platinum), legendaries and any Pokemon that evolves with happiness. I'm not too good at the happiness thing.

shiny Magikarp.
caught in the wild.
NOT bred from the red guy =D
i think that's pretty awesome, just for the maths =]

Probably my Umbreon and Arcanine. They took the most work. For Arcanine, I had to win a bunch of Pokeathlons (because my stupid f***ing mother won't buy me anything useful but f***ing berries) to get a Fire Stone. I had to wait til Growlithe leveled up to 34 so I could teach it Flamethrower, and they level up pretty slowly. With Umbreon, I only used one Iron at night, then walked with it and gave it a Soothe Bell. It took a while but they are real powerhouses on my team!

Defiantly my Tyranitar, Its my favorite pokemon and I have had one since silver. Now that I have my level like 89 tyranitar I breed him just to have more of my favorite poke :D

My shiny pupitar(soon to be tyranitar). Hatched around 4 or 5 boxes worth of larvitar's before I got him.

My Snorlax, I checked his IV's and both his atk and def were 31, his special atk, special def, and speed were all between 22-28. He is now EV trained and destroying all who oppose me. Plus he is the only member of my team in a special pokeball(a heavy ball)

This. I had one on Emerald, and migrated it to HG. It went from level 27 to level 50 on Cycling Road. It helped that Milotics only need 600,000 XP @ 100. I guess GF decided that since you busted your ass finding one, it would be easy as all hell to train. I squeal with delight like little schoolgirl when her and Shiny Gyarados are in a double battle together.

My shiny Beldum that I got from SRing. Shame he has a Bashful nature, but I'm still in the process of EV training him ^_^

My best pokemon is my Ditto i use for breeding its IV's are all 30 and 31..

Another is my Larvitar i got in a trade on the GTS, after i used berry's to remove all EV stats i found its IV's were all around 28 and 31 on top of that it was Adament lol.. I still havent levels him and ev trained yet but i think its cool that i got him on the GTS

My 3rd one is my Regiice i got on the GTS, its IV's are almost perfect for its main stat which is defense..

The last one would probably have to be my Shiny Weezing i caught near the volcano on Diamond. Weezing one of my fav pokemon

My shiny Goldeen, I caught while I was training by Mt.Mortar to take on the shiny Gyrados. Also my Ampharos is one of my most precious pokemon, it has a few ribbons, medals, Gold Leaf crown, and one of my powerfullest pokemon.

Happy to still own the first pokemon I ever caught, a Starly (now staraptor) back in pearl. The reason its so lucky that I still have it is because I just crapped up my first pearl save file with hacked pokemon. I had no idea what I was doing back then and abused my ARDS and rare candied and hacked my way through that game. Somehow, before I deleted that save file I transferred my Staraptor but not my starter, Empoleon.....but, happy to have it still by my side. Its IVs stink but I only use it for flying anymore anyways.

I say my Shiny Mightyena and my lvl 74 ditto, i got the mightyena for an eevee =P and the ditto went from lvl 25 to 74 in the daycare.

Woo, I got a Heracross ON THE FIRST TREE I HEADBUTTED near Mt. Mortar. It is now indispensable to my party. I've never trained a Heracross as part of the team in my pre-E4 party in any game before.

I'm proud to have my level 100 Plusle, that I leveled up on my own.
Along with my Latias all the way from Sapphire >w<

One time, while I was making my way to Red in Mt. Silver, I ran into a shiny (Lonely natured) Teddiursa. That was awesome. What was even more awesome is that a few days later, while I was again traversing Mt. Silver, I ran into a shiny (Adamant natured) Sneasel. Those two are by far the luckiest Pokemon I own.

My proudest one however, is my level 100 Bulbasaur. That little girl made me proud by almost single handedly defeating the first seven trainers at both the Battle Tower and the Battle Arcade. Actually, she hasn't lost a single battle thus far. She is definately my pride and joy (Scizor and Dragonite are also Pokemon I'm very proud of)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom