• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

Someone here remember a leak that was discovered only three days before a CoroCoro issue? If it will not be on Wednesday, it is not too late?

Holy hell, the last 20 or so pages of this thread are "wahhh, wahhhh, wher r mai leaks!!!"

Are you guys serious?
You'll get them when you get them if that.
The Anon's on 2ch are starting to become annoyed (me included) with the Westerners asking for leaks.
Just wait.

Magazines are always put on the shelf early, the only way we can get it before that is if an insider grabs a copy, and someone certainly will.

But in the mean time; lets actually talk about the starters.

PLEASE BE MAMMALS, PLEASE BE MAMMALS, PLEASE BE MAMMALS.

But in the mean time; lets actually talk about the starters.

PLEASE BE MAMMALS, PLEASE BE MAMMALS, PLEASE BE MAMMALS.
Seconded. I'm hoping and from the silhouettes it's looking like they'll be doubling our whopping total of 2 mammal starters.

Is it just me or does it feel like most Pokemon Forums have gone into some sort of a daze state/become a mess because there has been no Leaks.
I certainly feel like this Forum has gone crazy waiting for the Leaks and the Last Few Pages show that.

We all need the Leaks so that we can calm down and enjoy the Cuteness of the New Starter Pokemon^^

Mommy, me want the leaks! Please MMOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Where the hell are my leaks!? I want to know whether the left one will be a bird!

Mommy, me want the leaks! Please MMOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Where the hell are my leaks!? I want to know whether the left one will be a bird!

I want to see the leaks, yeah, me too.

Japan: 4 PM. In 3 hours we'll probably see them.

...so, does anybody else think that the grass-looking one can be a dino?

I redid my idea for the starters. It looked better in pencil -.-

...so, does anybody else think that the grass-looking one can be a dino?

Most definitely. But if it does, do you think it'd be a a Grass/Rock type? All the previous Dinos have been from fossils, and are all a mix Rock type. :/

People who are asking for a grass dino type thingy - I kinda consider the Treeko line to fill that role. After Gen IV's Fire/Fighting repeat, I hope GF will make the starters completely original and unique.

People who are asking for a grass dino type thingy - I kinda consider the Treeko line to fill that role. After Gen IV's Fire/Fighting repeat, I hope GF will make the starters completely original and unique.
Chikorita's line also fills that role.

I hope so too. I personally want a Fire/Dark type to be in there. Or the first ever...Psychic/Fire!

Agreed. I hope for non-reptilian Grass starter for this gen but hope we get our dinos through more fossil Pokemon. I thought Gen 4's dinos were great, not like Gen 3's ones. A prehistoric plant and crustacean.

I want a stegosaurus inspired fossil-mon and maybe some badass prehistoric shark fossil-mon. :D

At the very least we should see what the starters look like Friday in the evening (in my time zone, or maybe earlier), since it'll be the 15th in Japan, and coro-coro should be released. So there isn't any excuse why anyone would have to wait until Pokemon Sunday (well unless you had no internet, or access to coro-coro, but unfortunately for non Japan people this can't apply since if you're not in Japan you couldn't have access to Pokemon Sunday without the internet unless there's some satellite program I don't know about.

Chikorita's line also fills that role.

And Bulbasaur. And Torterra (But not the rest of Turtwig's line).

Honestlly hoping the grass one isn't a reptile or dinosaur.

I think I would prefer to know if they were going to Leak before Saturday or not then this waiting.
I know everyone keeps saying as more Day's go by it's more likely to Leak Soon but I personally feel like as more Day's go by the more likely it is Least Likely to Leak before Saturday.

And Bulbasaur. And Torterra (But not the rest of Turtwig's line).

Honestlly hoping the grass one isn't a reptile or dinosaur.
How the hell did I miss Bulbasaur? XD

Most definitely. But if it does, do you think it'd be a a Grass/Rock type? All the previous Dinos have been from fossils, and are all a mix Rock type. :/

...that's a new one!

I think if the grass starter is reptilian again then we know how much game freak loves the patterns they make because it most definitely is a pattern that the grass starter has been a reptile, though most likely it was unintentional.

Back
Top Bottom