• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Shaymin - Just...why? Its a literal hedgehog. Maybe if the gave it an evolution, and made it a standard pokemon, it might be justifiable. Also, its tiny. Legendaries should not be able to be used as substitute footballs.

And Probopass - Its truly ugly, and truthfully, makes me think of a paedophile. And its cry sounds like its sneezing/throwing up. On the upside, it also makes me think of Klinger from M*A*S*H.

porygon Z ( or at least call it porygon Y since its the shape of a Y)

Togakiss

Licklicity

im unsure about the voltorb line

Like I said in a number of other Poke-hate threads...

BRELOOM.

Of course, if it didn't have Spore or Poison Heal, it wouldn't be so freakin' cheap.

Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.
We didn't need 3 more psychic legendaries. They don't even look cool, instead they look like the staff ran out of ideas and made them at the last minute. They're just so uncreative.

Arceus I think was a cool idea, but Shaymin looks like... it doesn't look like a legendary at all. It looks like a grass starter.

Cherrim and Cherubi, they're nothing more than Pokédex filler.

BRELOOM.

Of course, if it didn't have Spore or Poison Heal, it wouldn't be so freakin' cheap.
How can you say that? Breloom is awesome

BRELOOM.

I have to ask, why? They have an extremely unique type and their design is genious in my opinion. Definitely one of the better Generation III pokemon. Poison heal only makes it more awesome.

Zubats, and Shuckles.

My god those awful creatures, I almost puked when I remembered about them.

Gamefreak has made 3 different species of cat Pokemon (Meowth, Skitty and Glameow lines) but they won't made another bat or rock creature line?

Hopefully this will be remedied in Black & White (fingers crossed)

Probopass. As well as most of the evos/prevos added in Gen IV. But mostly Probopass. It's hideous. ._.

Really? I like Probopass. Kinda reminds me of Groucho Marx.

Probopass.png
groucho_marx.jpg
25340.jpg

And I must agree with Bidoof. It's absolutely horrifying. I didn't even use it as a Slave, myself. Unfortunately, I do have a Bidoof and Bibarel in my box, but... only for the collection.

Hypno, it is creepy (especially its Dex entries), slow and can't hit hard. The Finneon line is awful, too.

Hypno, it is creepy (especially its Dex entries), slow and can't hit hard. The Finneon line is awful, too.

Oh, I totally agree with you. Hypno really creeps me out, its dex entries are just nightmare inducing, and it's basically the poster child for hypnosis-based... um... let's just say "dirty" scenarios. So, I agree with you about Hypno 100%. Drowzee is okay, since it has an interesting concept, and it's a bit more harmless, but Hypno just gives me the chills.

Bibaracle.

It's the most bloated and aesthetically displeasing Pokemon design I've ever seen. Just remembering that it's canon now makes me cringe.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom