• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010)

Well I don't doubt we will see even more epic pokemon, so don't count on those 3 being half of your team. ;D There will probably be 15 more of them who we will like.
Can't wait to see their Move-sets and the region map! :)

I suppose no one got the name of the professor right in the speculation contest. I believe her name is based off of some kind of butterfly.

Well, all we need now is the region info :p

I can't wait for Pokemon Sunday to reveal all 7 new pokes tomorrow

Wait, a Zenbra? Frikkin FINALLY!

The Zebra excited you? I'm looking at the Flying Pink Pig. Congratulations Game Freak, you have finally done it. Now, whenever I hear, "I will when pigs fly..." I'll pull out my copy of Pokemon Black and show them that Pokemon.

*ps, I assume it's flying from the picture. Hard to tell.*

I love the fire ape Pokemon and the mouse one, but the egg shaped one and the gears look too weird to me.

The gears are still confusing me. Can they split apart? Or are they somehow magically bound to work like gears and keep turning while joined?

I suppose no one got the name of the professor right in the speculation contest. I believe her name is based off of some kind of butterfly.

Her name is Prof. Yew. I'm pretty sure it's based on a tree.

My thoughts.
-The Pidgeon is AWESOME!!!!
-The pink thing....Drowzee evolution?
-WTF GEARS AS POKEMONZ!!!!!!!
-What the hell is that Fire....thing?
-I love the Ground Coco too.
-The electric zebra...it isn´t a zebra. Is a kirin. Also, Wild Bolt? Come on, Volt Tackle and everybody happy. After all, both of them do the same lol.
-FUCK YES YOUNG FEMALE PROFFESOR.

Now map of Isshu, please :D

Wild Bolt = Special counterpart to Volt Tackle.

I like the pidgeon, probably gonna be the first route that I use the entire first run-through of the game.

Pink thing is too ugly for it's psychic-type. OH NO, I JUST HAD A HORRIBLE THOUGHT; PSYCHIC TYPE BIDOOF!!!

Mr. white mousey guy looks like the new face of Ratatta.

Gear guy is gonna be able to breed with Bronzor...

Firey guy reminds me a bit too much of the Chimchar line. I think fire/ground would suit it more.

Ground crocodile = desert, and I wanted a desert :) Keeping him!

Zebra guy is like Girafrig, I hope it evolves into something cool, reminds me of Ponyta.

Since that thread is closed, I offer my congratulations to those that guessed the professor would be named after the yew tree.

o_O I thought it was araragi... is that japanese for yew?

actually, its still a tree AND a butterfly.
It's a tree known in english as a Japanese Yew. In Japanese it can be called Araragi/あららぎ or Ichii/一位, it comes from the Taxus Cuspidata family, and is used often for decorative hedges.

Gosh... When I got Pearl, I wasn't on Seribii or bulbagarden, and it was a surprise to see those new ones... I'm gonna know them all before I get Black! Oh no!

*Zekrom Reshiram has signed out of the Black & White section*

@Venator - Wait, 7 more pokemon on Sunday?
Are they starting to release the whole generation now? :D That would be awesome!

Looks like there is still two or three pages left.

EDIT: That's the pokedex.

Gosh... When I got Pearl, I wasn't on Seribii or bulbagarden, and it was a surprise to see those new ones... I'm gonna know them all before I get Black! Oh no!

*Zekrom Reshiram has signed out of the Black & White section*

I felt like this with the starters. I really wanted to see them the first time I get the game playing. But my curiosity got the better of me :(
But I'm sure there's plenty of them we won't see before the release. We've got another year to wait for the game. Unless you buy the Japanese one. (I won't, I can't read it.) So that means it's even harder to avoid looking at the new pokes! D: :p

More pages? YES and NO!

for anyone who don't get it look up

"zebraman" he an batman vilain

hey look at this doesn't it resemble something
Four-Tails_%26_Roushi.jpg
ok if you don't really know look closely
pokemon5.jpg
so does it!!!

Back
Top Bottom